MORE THAN GOLD 7.1

"Don't ask why shorty be over

News flash shorty we over

We like Def Jam and Hova

We like Bobby and Whitney

Except without the kiddies"

Jayceon🔳

I sat up leaning over the edge of the bed. I ran my hands over my face before standing up to go shower. I was tired but I didn't want to stay home and sleep all day.

"Where you going baby?" I heard her voice call from behind me. She had nothing but my bed sheets covering her naked body. I just gave her a look, she was getting too comfortable again.

"Baby? Man chill with all that and what chu' mean where I'm going, you going too I ain't leaving you in my house" I laughed looking at her like she crazy.

"Baby don't be like that" she whined kneeling up on the bed and wrapping her arms around me. She started placing kisses on my neck and sliding her hands down my chest.

"Shantanay chill we not together" I told her removing her hands and stepping away.

"Not together? So all them years don't mean nothing?" She asked looking hurt.

"I ain't say all that, you lucky I made you spend the night and not kick you out" I reminded her. Usually I would hit then tell a girl she had to go. I wasn't with the spend the night situation if you weren't my girl.

"I can't believe you, is it that bitch with the kid, well I'm sorry I can't give you kids Jay!" she exclaimed grabbing her clothes and pushing pass me. There she go jumping to conclusions and other crazy shit. I heard my front door slam and my car alarm go off outside. She probably broke my windows like she always does when she mad.

Crazy ass female.

I went into the bathroom to go shower and get ready to stop by one of my restaurants, I didn't lie when I said I ran many businesses. I stayed on my grind since high school, got a full ride to college and majored in business. I also ran a very popular barber shop, shoe store and I was working on opening up a club .

After my shower I got dressed and decided to call Golden and see if she wanted to chill later. We had been spending more and more time together. I was really feeling her so I used most of my free time to go and see her.

After a few short rings she answered. I bit my lips hearing her voice. I could imagine the sounds she would make if she made me lay it down on her.

'Wassup beautiful' I smirked knowing she was probably smiling and rolling her eyes.

'Hey Jay' she answered smiling with a small laugh.

'Thats all I get nigga' I asked sucking my teeth at her.

'Yeah, so what did you want?' She giggled not bothering to fix her initial greeting.

'Sheesh I can't talk to my bestfriend'

'We not bestfriends nigga but nah I'm cleaning so what chu' want?' She asked.

'I wanted to see if you was off and wanted to chill' I said shooting my shot.

'Uhhh actually" she began but I just ignored it.

'Ill be over there later' I said cutting her off and heard her suck teeth her before replying.

'Why you even bother asking me, you might as well just pop up nigga' she spoke with so much attitude.

'Forreal do I get a key too, baby I think we moving to fast. I know a nigga hard to resist but damn' I joked.

'Goodbye Jayceon' she laughed and hung up the phone. That was the first time she called me by my full name. She usually always saying Jay.

Golden🔅

Sighing I put the broom inside of the closet. I had finished cleaning up for the most part. All I had to do was mop but I would do that early tomorrow morning when Kaelin was sleeping.

"Kaelin come on, let mommy fix your hair" I called out walking into the living room where I had the products ready to do her hair.

"I coming" she shouted skipping over to me. I internally groaned taking her hair out of the loose low bun I had put it in. Her hair was so thick and hard to manage. I got tired of doing it but I didn't trust anyone in my baby's hair.

"You never told my mommy how your night was" I said as she sat down. Kaelin hated doing her hair sometimes so I spoke with her so her mind wouldn't be on it too much. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

"We watched movies" she cheesed getting excited thinking about her night.

"What did watch?" I asked with was the catalyst that sent her into over drive. She began talking fast, stumbling over her words to tell me everything.

"Then..then we watched Matilda and we did makeup and..an" Kaelin rambled telling me about her night.

"Slow down baby, who did makeup?" I asked. I didn't encourage Kaelin to play in makeup because she was too little plus I didn't want her growing up thinking she needed it.

"I only use a little bit" she quickly jumped to cover her tail. I smiled shaking my head and this daughter of mine.

"You don't need to be using any, wait let me go get some more rubber bands" I told her before getting up. Her had gotten so long in the past year. I went upstairs and walked into my bedroom and went in the bathroom to look for the rubber bands. I heard Kaelin's loud mouth talking to someone so I stood up ran out. Shae had left for the weekend to see her mother so I knew it wasn't her. I came down the steps and saw Kaelin sitting on Ka'rons lap.

"Told you I was coming soon baby girl" he said kissing her on her forehead without taking his eyes off of me.

____________________

This nigga Ka'ron crazy

Jayceon is an asshole

Naya😘