MORE THAN GOLD 9

'Thank God you blew it

I thank God I dodged a bullet

I'm so over you

So baby good lookin' out'

Jayceon🔳

I groaned sitting up in bed as the sun shone in my room. Looking at the alarm clock on my side table, I saw that it was almost 12 in the afternoon. Hearing the shower water running, I stood up and grabbed my boxers heading to my closet. I rubbed my face remembering the details of what happened last night. I grabbed some gray sweats and a plain black Polo shirt with fresh boxers and walked out. I walked back into my room to see her getting ready.

"Hey baby" she smiled walking over to me in only her panties.

"Last night was fun" she smirked grabbing me through my boxers.

"Chill I was high and horny" I shrugged her off.

"Trust me I know, you was eating this kitty like it was your last meal" she bit her lips.

"Shantanay you gotta leave, I was mad and had to blow off some steam" I admitted.

"I'm so stupid, to think you changed and we would be together" She cried.

"Man go ahead with them crocodile tears" I said walking past her and into the bathroom.

"You say fuck me and leave but when shit not going right with you and your new bitch, you run back to me, it's always been me, I knew you since we was little and all you do is treat me like shit when something shiny and new comes along" she yelled pushing me.

"You was just a quick but, I needed sex that's it, you the one that keep getting your feelings involved" I shrugged as I started brushing my teeth. She looked away from me and walked out. I started the shower and took my shit off and got in. I didn't know if her ass left or if she was somewhere around my house. I didn't really care. After 15 minutes I stepped out and threw on my clothes and saw Shantanay sitting on the bed with a smile on her face.

This bitch officially went crazy.

"Why you still here?" I asked wanting to deal with her antics anymore.

"I'm going to give you two options and choose wisely" she stated with the same smile on her face.

"What drugs you on?" I asked looking at her like she's crazy.

"You sure you wanna end eight years or you gonna run back to your new bitch?" She asked.

"We been done, you cheated, its over" I reminded her. She cheated on me a few times and I forgave her. That's why I didn't care how she felt about what I was doing to her.

"Like you never cheated" she scoffed.

"I got head by a couple hoes that ain't cheating and it wasn't with none of your friends" I reminded her.

"You are so dumb but okay I'll leave just ask your new Barbie bitch how she feels about playing step mommy" she smiled standing up and started to walk towards the door.

"Fuck you just say" I asked grabbing her arm and pulling her back in front of me.

"We're having a baby, I'm two months and wanted to tell you, that's why I invited you but you we're so..high and horny, it slipped my mind" she said rubbing my face.

"I thought you couldn't get pregnant" I stepped away from her, covering my face before placing my hands on my head.

"I couldn't the doctors are saying it's a miracle, God is good baby..my next appointment is in two weeks, I'll call you" she kissed my cheek and walked out.