MORE THAN GOLD 21

"My son is rich but you were selfish bitch

Ooooh you make me itch

Respect me I'm his mommy

Why was you speak to me that way are you psychotic"

Golden🔆

"Fuck you met up with that nigga for" Shae's dad asked as put the steak in the pan.

"Pops he's changed, he really making an effort to be in his child's life. So I invited him to Kae birthday party tomorrow" I smiled nervously.

"If I see that nigga, I'm laying him out" he shrugged not looking away from the stove. Shae's dad John was like a father to me and he was very protective of me. He knew about everything that happened between me and Ka'ron and he promised he would lay him out if he ever met him.

"Can you please behave, if he acts up, I promised you can lay him out" I laughed standing up from the bar stool.

"No promises" he sighed.

"No promises, John who you threatening to lay out now?" Shaelyn, Shae's mom asked walking in to the kitchen.

"Nothing, I know what I can lay out" he smirk making me scrunch up my face.

"This is my cue to get up outta here" I said before exiting the kitchen and walking into the livingroom.

"Kae come on we are leaving"

"I thought I was staying with grandma and grandpa" she frowned.

"You are but mommy found a house and she wants you to come so you can pick out your own rooms" I told her.

"Rooms? Like more than one, can one room be a pizza store?" She asked excitedly. I laughed putting on her jeans shirt over her dress and walked outside to my car.

"I'll have to see about that but whose birthday coming up soon?" I asked placing my index finger on my think in a thinking matter.

"Mine" she yelled running to the car.

"Let go of the handle, you're going to hurt yourself baby" I told her opening the door for her.

"M'kay can we get ice cream on the way back?"

"You always asking for something but of course you can" I chuckled.

We made our way to meet with the realtor to view the houses. We were currently viewing the last house and I was in love with it.

"We can get a inspector to check over the house even though it is brand new, just sign here and it's all yours" my realtor Ryan said. We had seen about six houses today and this one the one I loved the most.

"Kae did you like it?" I asked as she

"Yup" she cheesed.

"We'll take it then" I smiled reading over the paper and signing it.

Jayceon🔳

"Mom chill"

"You got a girlfriend and didn't bring her to met us" my mom said giving me a look.

"We just started getting serious, I didn't want to being somebody around you I wasn't serious about"

"Mhmm, what happened with you and my favorite girl?" she asked referring to Shantanay.

"Who Shantanay? We done" I added in hoping she wouldn't say anything.

"Why did y'all break up, you two were perfect together?" She asked stopping what she was doing to look at me.