MORE THAN GOLD 8.1

'I'm Sprung...(I'm sprung)

Dawg She Got Me,

Got me doin things I'll never do,

If u ain't been I'm tellin you'

Jayceon🔳

I had a big ass smile on my face as I headed to the front door of Golden's place. I had slept over, she tried to put my ass on the couch. What my tall ass look like sleeping on that little ass couch.

"You forgot your watch" I heard Golden's voice say behind me. I turned around with the same smile on my face making her laugh. I smirked at her in robe. Lets just say she gave me some breakfast to follow up on the dinner I had last night.

"Want a excuse to have a second round" I smiled and took my watch from her and threw it on the table near the front door.

"No I told you to stop but you kept going, I was loud and didn't want to wake Kaelin" she whined when I grabbed her pulled her closer to me.

"You wasn't complaining calling my name like you was this morning and we ain't have sex and the little girl sleep like a caveman"

"It's been a while shut up and that's still sex nigga and leave my baby alone" she laughed hitting me.

"You definitely ain't ready for this dick though"

"Goodbye Jayceon" she told me before pulling away from me.

"Daddy don't get no kiss goodbye" I laughed.

"Your not daddy, Ka'ron is, he told me " Kaelin said making me and Golden turn around.

Golden🔆

I turned around when I heard Kaelin speak and stepped away from Jay. This little girl is always popping up out of nowhere, I need to put bells or some shit on her. It annoyed me to hear he call Ka'ron daddy, the same guy who wanted to abort her and hurt her before she was even born.

"Ron I found out why I sick" I smiled walking over to him

"Why you smiling and shit" he laughed pulling me down on the bed onto him.

"I'm pregnant" I saw him get a look on his face.

"Fuck you smiling bout that for" he yelled pushing me off of him.

"You 17 and didn't even finish high school yet, I ain't tryna be nobody dad". Ka'ron was a few years older than me 21 to be exact.

"I'm not getting an abortion, that's not fair to this child"

"Golden you gon get an abortion or I'ma beat that shit out of you"

"Don't be like this, look at what we made" I smiled getting up and picking up the envelope with my ultrasound.

"What's this?" he asked snatching the envelope out of my hand.

"See that, that's the baby" I pointed as he sat down staring at the ultrasound.

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved with a younger girl, any other girl would have gotten an abortion but not you"

"I'm not going to kill this baby to cover up something we shouldn't even be doing" I told him raising my voice a little.

"Don't start with your Christianity ish"

"Its not ish and I'm having this baby with or without your help nigga" I told him snatching the ultrasound from him and leaving his room slamming the door behind me. I was about to head downstairs when I heard Ka'ron behind me.