MORE THAN GOLD 30

Bambi in the MM

"Get caught without a warning and get your ass whooped quick bitch

Whoop that trick

Whoop that trick

Whoop that trick"

Golden🔆

We pulled up to some dingy looking neighborhood about fifteen minutes later. I looked around skeptically as I stepped out the car because there was a lot of niggas posted on the porches of the run down houses. Jay came up beside me and pulled next to him as Shae directed us to Bambi's house. The lights were off and the house looked like no one was home but I walked up and rang the bell anyway.

"Who y'all looking for, Bam?" Some guy asked walking up.

"Yeah where she at?" Shae asked putting on a nice facade. I roll my eyes at her and shook my head.

"Shawty moved a little while ago" he said pulling out a cigarette and lighter. He lit it and began smoking before nodding his head and walking away.

"These niggas weird, that's why your boy stay strapped" Trey said looking around the neighborhood. People on their porches were staring at us.

"So where this bitch at?" I asked looking around not knowing where to find her.

"Do y'all know for sure its this female named Bambi?" Trey asked.

"Bambi" Jay said making us all look at him like he was dumb.

"No Ambi nigga, we been saying bitch Bambi name this whole time" Trey said.

"Bambi, light skin, pink ratchet ass hair and she got a fat--I mean she's well endowed" Jayceon said while I gave him a look. He was looking like he just found out the key to success.

"How you know this bitch, she another one of your hoes?" I asked dryly.

"Thought we were over that and no. She's Shantanay cousin, she been staying with her for a while" he said back with the same tone.

"Let's go, Jay you drive and you better hope your baby mom don't got nothing to do with this becsuse as soon as that baby drops she can catch these hands too" Shae said heading back to the car. We all got in and Jay sped off towards Shantanays house.

Pulling up in her neighborhood we saw Bambi with a army of kids standing around her. Jay narely stopped the car and Shae hopped out I unbuckled my seat belt and ran up after her.

Bambi looked surprised that we were there and tried to push her kids infront of her so we wouldn't hit her.

"Send your kids in the house so I can properly hand you this beating" Shae said placing on foot on the steps leading to the porch Bambi was standing on.

"What is going on?" Shantanay asked coming outside.

"Your cousin got sometging to do with what happened to Golds daughter. You had something to do with this?" Jay asked stepping up.

"No and Bambi seriously a child? Do you want to go back to jail, kids go inside, y'all can watch a movie" Shantanay said and they all ran into the house as she stood there watching as everything unfold.

"So that was your revenge breaking in, hurting my daughter? All because you got fired"

"Hurting your daughter? I don't know what your talking about. Look they paid me good money to ask my aunt to make a case at CPS against you, she added some lies in it and you get your daughter taken away. I was paid good money, if I wouldn't have taken it then I would've gotten my kids taken hurt and taken away and that mean less money, not enough food stamps" she shrugged. I chuckled and shook my head before swinging on her. She was bigger than me but I managed to get her on the ground and sent punch after punch to her face. I felt myself being pulled off of her and Shae took my place beating her ass.

"Get that bitch Shae" I yelled out as Shae tackled her back to the ground and delivered hits all over her body.

"Chill if she files a report this could look bad when you try to get Kae back." Jay said keeping a firm hold on me. I was beyond livid at this point, she had the audacity to shrug and just say what she said like it was okay. And what the hell did she mean they? There was multiple people plotting on my child and I?

When Bambi looked close to unconciousness, Trey decided to pull Shae off of her. Not before Shae sent one final kick to her face and spit on her. I cringed because it flew right on Bambi..

"Stupid bitch!" Shae called out. Shantanay didn't even move from her spot and just shook her head before walking towards Bambi and helped her up.

"Who paid you Bam, this is someone child you fucking with?" Shantanay asked. She wasn't completely off the hook but she was pregnant so I wasn't going to do anything.

"It was Kendrick and his mother" She whispered as she tried to steady her balance.

I slightly calmed down because I wanted to hear the information she had to say. Its not like I could do much anyway because Jay had strong grip on me same with Shae.

"His mother? You lying cause I don't even know his mother, what's her name?" I asked calmly trying not to lose my patience.

"I don't know but she was bent on getting custody of your daughter, she said she was her grand daughter" Bambi said looking straight at me.

_____________________

Oooppp the tea keeps spilling out and making a mess

Bambi got handled biihhhh

naya😘