MORE THAN GOLD 3

"Every breath you take,

Every move you make,

Every bond you break,

Every step you take,

I'll be watching you."

Golden🔆

"Long time no see babygirl" he chuckled. His voice sending my heart and mind into over drive but not in a good way. I wanted nothing more than this to be a bad dream.

Fear.

That's what I felt when I looked up at him. I didn't want to believe he was actually here standing in front of me. I didn't even know how he knew where I was. I took a step back and tried to open my car door but he blocked my way.

"You honestly thought you could hide from me, baby I was never stupid. I have my ways, my connections, I've been watching you". He stepped closer to me and gripped my waist. A touch I use to enjoy a long time ago but not anymore. His touch disgusted me now if anything.

"What do you want, why are you here?" I asked mustering up the courage to say something to him.

"I'm here to get my babies back, is that her, she so big..looks just like you". I pushed him of off me and backed away, this time he didn't touch me but he was still blocking my car door.

"Stay away from her" I warned him. I didn't want someone unstable like him around Kaelin.

"I want my daughter in life Goldie" he said calling me by he nickname he gave me. I use to love the way it sounded leaving his lips. He smiled  putting his hand out to stroke my cheek. I flinched thinking he was going to hit me.

"Well I don't want you in her life, I've been managing for four years without you". He was really starting to piss me off. Typical of him to want things to got his way and for me to just submit to him. With him you either accept his wrong doings or pay the price for speaking up. He would cheat on me and expect me to shut up and let it go.

I stepped into the house after a long day of shopping, I found out I was a a month pregnant last week and I was so excited, I was young but my boyfriend, Ka'ron, and I loved each other and he would provide for me and the baby. Ka'ron and I didn't live together but I was pretty sure when my mom found out she would kick me out even though all she cared about was getting high. I was always popping up at his house and staying the night, he would take me to school some days.

"Baby I'm back, I saw the cutest baby shoes in Burberry" I yelled out. I knew he was home, I saw his cars out front.

I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. After finding some strawberry yogurt, a banana and a bottle of water I wanted into the livingroom.

Thump.

"Ron, baby where are you" I made my way up the stairs, which I imagined would be harder as my baby bump grew. My stomach was pretty flat now but I knew that would change in a few months. As I reached the top stair Ka'ron was walking out of his room.

"Goldie, baby what are you doing here, why you ain't call me" he asked speaking fast.

"I always pop up baby and you never had a problem before, I heard something up here are you okay?" I asked looking around him towards his bedroom that he walked out of.

"Yeah I fell off the bed, my clumsy ass but you had fun spending all my money" he asked snaking his arms around my waist and palming my butt.