Chapter 1: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

"GIVE IT BACK YOU LOSER!" I heard one of my three best friends Mallory yell at her boyfriend Jack.
     Yes, Jack Gilinsky. You see, me and my best friends Kassidy, Mallory and Sophie are all very close friends with them. In fact Kassidy and Mallory are dating two of them. Kassidy and Shawn have been dating for 2 months and Mallory and Jack started dating about a month ago.
     I have the biggest crush on Nash but he has a girlfriend who just so happens to be a bitch.
     Since we're all 19, some 21, sorry Cam almost forgot about you, we all live in an apartment in Los Angeles. To tell you the truth we aren't really doing much, career wise. We do a lot of stuff! Like we are crazy, but more on that later. The boys have a tour called The Reunion Tour going on so we usually just tag along.

"What's the magic word?" Jack said looking at her sweetly with her phone behind him back.

"Give me my damn phone before I shove my foot so far up your-" and Jack cut her off by kissing her. Which turned into a make out session. Ew ew ew I'm leaving.

      I made my way down the hallway and into the living room only to see Nash and his awful girlfriend Britney necking on the couch. Taylor was on a chair across the room looking at them with a very disturbed look on his face. While Sophie sat on another couch typing away at her phone. Then he finally picked up a pillow off the chair and chucked it at them.

"GET A ROOM!"

     I laughed then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar out of the cupboard. I lifted myself up onto the counter and swung my legs back and forth. I looked over to see Nash and Britney laughing and being all lovey dovey. It made me sick to my stomach seeing Nash with someone else.
      My thoughts were interrupted by Shawn running into the apartment with Kassidy on his back. This isn't going to end well.

A/N: Thank you for reading ! I hope you liked it and if not well, it will get better. I hope. But yeah that's all I really have to say besides this story is based on me and my best friends!
I'm Kassidy
MAPSGRIER is Kayla
sopher_lemons0910 is Sophie
twistedtwist_mac is Mallory
💜💜💜