Chapter 10: Kassidy's POV

Kassidy's POV

I woke up only wearing one of Shawn t-shirts and rolled over expecting to see him but he wasn't there. I stood up and walked down the hall and into the bathroom assuming he was brushing his teeth like usual.
I don't remember coming home and going to sleep last night which was weird.
As I suspected I found Shawn in there just finishing up.

"Hey, did you put me to bed last night?" I asked, giving him a hug from behind.

"Yeah, you fell asleep at the beach so I just let you sleep." He said turning around to face me.

Shawn looked down at me only wearing his shirt, obviously proud of his choice in clothing for me last night.

"You look hot in-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BATHROOM BECAUSE I GOT TO PEE AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO DO IT IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS" Mallory yelled, cutting in between us with her hand on her hip.

Have I mentioned she's back from her night with Jack?

"Okay, okay we're going." Shawn said, putting his hand on my lower back while I walked in front of him.

We walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw no one else was up yet considering we are early risers.

"I got an idea." Shawn said, his face suddenly lighting up.

"And what would that be, Einstein?" I said looking up at him.

"Never mind I forgot it. But let's just go wake up Kayla." He said making his way up the stairs.

I grabbed him by the waistband of his sweatpants, since he had no shirt on, pulling him back.

"We can't 'just wake her up' we gotta prank her." I said as if it were obvious.

"Okay I'll go-"

"SUP BROLAS?!" Nash yelled running down the stairs, interrupting Shawn. (A/N: Brolas is kinda an inside joke ahah Sophie)

A second later Mallory came barreling back down the stairs with her hair sticking up everywhere causing me to crack up, hiding my face in Shawn's side so Mallory didn't see and get more mad.

"Can you guys please shut up or I am gonna shove my foot so far up your ass-"

"Okay, go back to sleep." Nash said soothingly guiding Mallory towards the stairs. Surprisingly, she did as told.

"Nash, go prank Kayla and wake her up, I'm too lazy to." I said jumping onto the couch grabbing the remote.

"Sweet!" Nash said bolting up the stairs.

Shawn came over and laid on the couch crawling behind me so he could wrap his arms around my face.

"Netflix?" I asked turning my head slightly.

"And chill." Shawn answered. I could basically hear him smirking.

"Stop it!" I whisper-yelled hitting his shoulder.