Chapter 15: Mallory/Sophie's POV

Mallory's POV

   God, I feel like punching something. Someone. Ugh. I walk up to Sophie and just start yelling. She hops, down from the table she was on and starts yelling right back. I don't even know what about.

"That's it!" I yell taking a swing at her, getting her right in the nose.

   She charged at me, but didn't make it because Cameron came and help her still. Which made her stop. But I still wanted to fight. Just as I was about to go at her, Jack comes and takes me away.

"Seriously what the hell has gotten into you?" He said once we were upstairs.

"I-"

"No, seriously you can't just do that to people. Especially your friends!" He yelled becoming very angry.

"I'm sorry Jack!" I said trying to hug him but he pushed me off. I let out a shaky breathe trying not cry but failing.

"We're done." He says walking back downstairs, leaving me speechless.

Sophie's POV

  After Mallory punched me Cam rushed right to me side, holding me back from her.

"Here, you're bleeding." Cam said guiding me upstairs.

   We went into the bathroom ignoring Taylor who was asleep in the bath tub. He got me all cleaned up and we headed back downstairs. Hand in hand. Butterflies came into my stomach.
   It was a dance party down stairs now. They had Watch Me playing and Kayla was giving 'er going. Cam and I joined in and that continued until about 4am. 

A/N: I know it's short but I ran out of ideas