Chapter 3: Mallory's POV

Mallory's POV

"Where do you wanna go first?" Jack said looking down at me as we walked out of our apartment building. Yes, he had to look down at me. I'm short okay?

"Let's go to the mall." I shrugged as I made my way to the passenger side.

Jack hopped into the driver's side and started to car, then sped off down the road.
I reached over and turned up the radio and heard Levels by Nick Jonas. Which is one of my all time favourite songs! I cranked the radio up and did a little dance in my seat getting a laugh out of Jack. Then had began to sing along to the radio, like damn he's an amazing singer.
The song soon came to an end and was replaced by Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd. I reached over again and turned it down.

"You're an amazing singer you know that right?" I said looking over at him.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"I don't really think so, but thanks thanks babe." He said picking up my hand and placing a kiss on top of it.

We pulled into the parking lot and parked the car getting out and making our way into the mall.
After shopping for a few hours, going to the food court, and just walking around talking, we decided it was time to go home.
Once we got back to the apartments we saw that everyone was all spread out around the living room (wearing picture above, guys are just wearing sweat pants) watching Netflix. I couldn't tell what they were watching though so I just walked in, mumbled a hey, then ran up to my room to put the stuff I bought today in my room.
I walked back into the living room and saw Jack laying on the floor so I went over and joined him. I laid my head on his chest and begin to watch what I think is 21 Jumpstreet.

By the time 21 and 22 Jumpstreet were over it was 10. So everyone hurried off to bed. They all looked like zombies, Kassidy was out of it and Shawn had to carry her to bed. While I almost had to carry Jack because he wouldn't get up.
I was headed to my room and saw Sophie in the hall.

"Goodnight!" I loudly whispered to her.

"Yeah. Bye." She said then disappeared into her room.

Well, someone is tired.

A/N: I'm beyond sorry these are short. I'm just letting you guys get to know the characters and what's going on with them. I have one more short chapter which is Sophie's POV then there is gonna be longer chapters. This story is mainly gonna be about Mallory and Kayla and Kassidy a little but yeah. Bye !