Chapter 25: Kassidy's POV

Kassidy's POV

2:00am

    It's was so early when I was woken up by the sound of loud sobs. They were coming from Shawn who was asleep beside me. His face was all red and patchy, tears streaming down his face, and his bottom lip quivering. He was having a nightmare.
   I quickly wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling his face into my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to sooth him while also attempting to slowly wake him.
    After about five minutes of that, he finally woke up. Shawn shot straight up in the bed and looked around in alarm. His eyes darted to me, and relief washed over his face as he pulled me into his arms. I hugged him back as he began to sob again into my neck.

"Baby, it's fine calm down. You're alright. " I assured him.

"I thought it was gone." He practically yelled, clutching onto me tighter.

    Shawn rolled over so that he could lay with his stomach against my back. He put his hand up my shirt, well his shirt, that I was wearing. Resting his hand on my stomach so he could feel my breathing.

"Get some sleep." I whispered leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Morning

   I woke up all alone in my bed. It felt so empty not having Shawn beside me. Wait.. Where the hell is he?
    I hopped out of bed not even bothering to put pants on. I walk down the hall, going in each room in the process, but something in the washroom caught my eye. I opened the door wider, what I saw made my heart drop.
    Shawn laid on the floor, asleep. He looked so sick. I hated seeing him like this. He's been sick before, way worse than this, but it still makes me sad.
    He obviously had the flu, he was sweating bullets. His hair sticking to his forehead, his cheeks red and tear stained, puke in the toilet, a bottle of water and some medicine sitting on the floor.
    He should have woken me up so I could help him.
    I got up, walking into Kayla and Nash's room. I was quiet not to wake Kayla, she'd get cranky and gently tapped Nash on the shoulder. His eyes fluttered open. Talk about light sleeper.

"Hey I need your help. " I whispered.

"Okay." Was all Nash said as he got out of bed.

"NASH WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Sorry I sleep naked." Nash replied shrugging.

    He threw on a pair of boxers and headed out of his room closing the door behind us.

"What would you like?" He asked, very politely actually.

"I need you to carry Shawn to our bed. He's sick." I said, getting sad at the thought of seeing him sick tomorrow.

   Without I word Nash walked behind me into the bathroom and picked Shawn up, following my orders.

"Thank you." I said, giving Nash a quick hug before he left without q word.

   I got some medicine, a bottle of water, and a garbage can for when Shawn wakes up. It was only 9am so everyone was still asleep, but I was ready to be up for the day. But I went back to bed anyways.

11:00 am

"Finally you're awake." I exclaimed walking into Shawn and I's room.

   He looked like he was about to throw up, so I quickly rushed to his side, rubbing his back as he emptied his stomach.

"Awh, baby. You wanna go get washed up?" I asked once he was finished.

    He just mumbled in response and slowly got out of bed. Shawn slowly walked into the washroom, setting the toilet seat down and say on it waiting for me to run his water like usual.
     I warmed it up until it was just the right temperature, and filled the tub.
    Once I was done, I turned to Shawn, helping him remove his clothes and get into the tub. He immediately relaxed.

"Can you wash my hair?" He asked looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. Gosh this guy.

    I squirted shampoo in my hand and began rubbing it into his scalp. (That's a weird word hah) I rinse the shampoo out of his hair. I decided to give him some time alone so, I went downstairs to check on everyone else, shutting the washroom door behind me.

A/N: it's 12:30 am right now and I can't sleep and I'm watching how I met your mother. I honestly cried writing this, imagining Shawn being sick :( but Kayla went to sleep early and mom got me Starbucks so of course I'm all wound up and probably gonna update again :))