Chapter 14: Kassidy/Kayla's POV

Kassidy's POV

"Okay, see you later!" I said hanging up the phone.

   I just got off the phone with Kian and he said him, Jc, Connor and Ricky are all gonna come.
  I got up off the bed and opened to door to go back downstairs, as soon as I flung the door open I felt it hit someone.

"Oh my gosh" I exclaimed, rushing over to see who it was.

   Hayes. He was getting up from the floor and lightly rubbed his forehead.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine," He responded chucking, "I need to talk to you for a second."

Skip to the party 🎉

"It tastes like pink!" I said leaning on Mallory's shoulder, laughing my head off.

"Get the fuck off me." She said stomping away.

   I just laughed. I was too drunk to care. I'm pretty sure everyone was. We're all different kinds of drunks.
Mallory obviously just wants to fight the whole time and get mad, Kayla just sits there and cries, Sophie turns into a stripper and me, well I just laugh at everything. (A/N: I got these from glee haha)
   I walked into the kitchen stumbling across Ricky who was laying on the floor petting my cat, Teddy.
See, if I wasn't drunk I would've taken him from Ricky but I just laugh. I see Shawn standing over against the counter talking to Kian. I make my way over to them, stumbling a bit in the process.

"Hi Shawn!" I yelled, putting my arms around his neck.

"Uh I'm not Shawn. I'm Kian." Shawn told me looking confused.

"Yeah right! I can see your face with my eyes. I have two of them. Did you know that?!" I shouted over the music, which was Sing by Ed Sheeran.

"Uh-"

"Kiss me you fool!" I yelled, getting on my tip toes to kiss him.

   Which didn't last too long because Shawn pulled me away from Shawn. Wait.. What the hell? This is so funny so all I do is laugh my ass off as Shawn throws me over his shoulder. I soon realize that I shouldn't have taken that pixie stick from Gilinsky. Because it was messing with my head and I though Kian was Shawn so I guess I just kissed Kian.

"I'm taking you for a drive." Shawn says heading to the door.

"OH HELL NO I AINT LEAVING" I yelled angrily hopping down and running off.

   I didn't get very far, just to the couch because I started laughing so hard I couldn't walk. I sat on the couch and looked beside me and saw Hayes.

"Awh baby Hayes!" I yelled squeezing his cheeks.

"You're so drunk." He said chuckling.

"Don't tell Shawn. He will cut my fingers off." I said looking at him seriously.

"O-"

"There you are!" Shawn yelled approaching us.

"Uh oh. I got to go." I said getting up and running off again.

   Shawn soon caught up with me, pinning me against the wall. He looked beyond mad.

"I love you." I said pecking his nose.

   Without responding, he just picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, and connected our lips.
   Guess he's not mad.

Kayla's POV

   I sat on the couch beside Hayes watching all the people basically dry fuck in my house. I didn't have a say in whether or not we have a party so this totally blows.
   I looked over at Hayes who was watching two people across the room very intently. He looked sad, disappointed.
   I followed his gaze, but couldn't figure out who they were. They were roughly making out against the wall in the kitchen. Note to self: never stand there again.
    Soon, they pulled away from the heated kiss and I realized who they were. Shawn said something in Kassidy's ear and he looked upset. She just nodded as a response, smiling, as he took her hand leading her upstairs.
   Beside me Hayes huffed. Oh my god.

"Oh my god, you like Shawn." I said looking over at him.

"What?! No I don't!" He said, and I believed him.

"Then what's the matter?" I asked looking up at him.

"I don't like him, I like her."