Chapter 17: Kassidy's POV

Kassidy's POV

By the time everyone got up, I was feeling much better. I think Shawn was too, he looked a little less pale.
All of us were now just sitting around the living room watching The Walking Dead. The guys were all wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts and shirtless, the girls just had shorts and sweatshirts on.
I was all cuddled up next to Shawn when I realized, Mallory hadn't come down from her room yet.

"I'll be right back." I whispered to Shawn, making my way to Mallory's room.

When I opened the door, she quickly threw a pillow at me.

"Thanks, feeling the love." I said walking over to her bed.

"Sorry." Mallory said not moving.

"What's the matter?"

"Jack broke up with me and I really want to be alone right now, so do you mind?" She snapped.

I just left without a word. How could he do that to her? Rage ran through me as a ran down the stairs almost falling.
I ran over in front of the chair Jack was sitting on. He was just typing away at his phone.

"How could you do that to her? She really loved you and you're such an ass you had to screw that up. God, I want you out of here right now! Don't come back! Johnson will take you your things, just get the fuck out of here." I yelled pointing at the door.

Jack stood up and headed towards the door, I followed him making sure he left. I followed him out into the hallway shutting the door behind me. I watched him disappear out of sight.
I needed a minute to cool down, so I just sat in the hallway. I heard to door open beside me and out came Hayes. He sat down beside me.

"That was really nice of you to do that for Mallory." He said looking up at me. I just kept staring at the wall.

"Yeah," I said beginning to cool down. "He-"

Without being able to finish my sentence, Hayes leaned over putting his lips against mine. I very quickly pulled away. I sat there in pure shock for a second.

"I'm uh gonna go back inside." I said walking back into the apartment.

Shawn cannot find out about that, he will kill Hayes.
I walked back in with a smile plastered on my face. I sat down next to Shawn pulling a blanket over us. He was laying on the floor with his head against the couch, and me in between his legs.
I couldn't help but still feel so pissed at Jack. My thoughts were interrupted by Kayla.

"Yo Shawn what's on your neck?" She said, tilting her head to the side.

I looked up to see what she was talking about. My eyes went wide. I looked up and Shawn had the same expression as me.

"Umm I uh hit myself with uhhh a rolling pin." He said stuttering.

"I CALL BULLSHIT" Cam yelled from the other side of the room.

"We all know it's obviously a hickey." Sophie said.

"Woah woah woah back the fucking truck up." Kayla said eyeing up Shawn. "When did? Did you two? OH MY GOD" she exclaimed as realization came over her face. Sometimes she needs to think before she speaks.

"Oooh get some Shawn!" Nash yelled across the room.

Shawn clearly wasn't embarrassed anymore because he started laughing. Wow, thanks guys.
They were all making sly remarks about Shawn and I. I honestly don't know what the big deal is. Like so what we did it last night. Big whoop. Not the first time.
I was so embarrassed so I just got up and went up to my room.
I opened the door, throwing off Taylor's hoodie in the process because it was getting hot in here and I was starting to sweat, and I belly flopped on the bed.
I grabbed my phone putting in my headphones and closed my eyes. I'm so tired. Just as I was about to fall asleep, Shawn came in loudly at first, banging on the door, then noticed I was trying to sleep so he got quiet.
He crawled in beside me, and I took an ear phone out of my ear, placing it in his while passing him my phone.
Shawn scrolled through my songs finally settling on The Hills by The Weeknd.

"I need to tell you something." I said pulling my earphone out.

"What?" Shawn said, he obviously didn't hear me. I reached over taking his earphone out.

"I said 'I need to tell you something'" I said once again.

"And what would that be?" He said, doing that thing with his eyebrows that makes him look even more hot.

"Uh, Hayes sorta kissed me."

A/N: thank you Kayla for pretty much every idea in this chapter 😂