Chapter 44: Mallory's POV

Mallory's POV

   After Kayla and Nash left, we kinda just sat around talking.
    I was about to ask Shawn something when he got up and went to join Kassidy in the hot tub. I watched as Shawn climbed in, pulling Kassidy into his lap. She turned around so she was facing him and pulled his face to hers, then I looked away. Not wanting to witness what they were about to do in that hot tub.
     I wish Hayes and I were that close. I looked up to their relationship. Hayes isn't into relationships very much, he's kinda immature to be honest.
    I looked over at him and saw he was sitting on the side of the pool, throwing balls at Cameron and Sophie. Who threw them right back, almost knocking him into the pool.
    Sophie let out an ear splitting laugh and hunched over on her side.

"THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" She screeched.

    I returned to my thoughts, how could I raise this baby with him? He's 3 years younger than me and he acts 10 years younger.

"Hey baby." Hayes said, approaching me.

"Hi."

"What's the matter?" He asked, suddenly showing a bit of concern.

"Nothing. We can talk about it later." I said, giving him a small smile.

    After another hour of hanging around the pool, we decided it was time to leave.
    I climbed out of the pool and followed everyone to the change rooms. It was boy/girl change rooms, which was odd. I grabbed my phone and checked my text messages.
   One message.

Nash: I took Kayla to Starbucks to try and settle her down. We took a cab. Meet you guys at the apartment.

  I shoved my phone in my pocket and went and got dressed.
    Once I was finished, along with everyone else, we were just about to leave when I noticed something.

"Guys, we forgot to tell Kassidy and Shawn we were leaving." I informed.

    Everyone just thought for a minute, then nodded their heads.

"Oh well, they should have noticed, but instead they're too busy. Now let's leave before they do notice." Hayes shrugged, walking to the car.