Chapter 33: Sophie's POV

Sophie's POV

"So what did you guys decide to do this?" Shawn asked, resting his hand on Kassidy's leg. A little too close for my likings.

"Well, uhh.." Cameron started, he was getting nervous.

"I'm pregnant."

I have them a minute for that to sink in, mostly everybody looked happy. Kassidy on the other hand, looked like she was gonna rip somebody's head off.

"We only felt it was right to get married, since she's pregnant." Cameron reasoned.

"YOU GOT MY BEST FRIEND PREGNANT?! WHEN DID YOU ASK MY PERMISSION?!" Kassidy yelled, standing up.

Shawn pulled her back down, obviously noticing that she was about to pounce on Cameron.

"It was unexpected. I'm sorry." Cameron said, taking a risky move and approaching Kassidy.

"Back off!" She yelled in Cameron's face, sinking into Shawn more.

Kassidy soon realized that there was nothing to be upset about, but I knew that any second she was about to ask 500 questions.

"When?" Kayla asked, guess she's asking the questions.

"The night we came back." I answered.

"The fuck? Wouldn't we have been able to hear you guys? I think ya'll are lying." Kayla said.

"Well we aren't very loud, unlike some people." Cameron said, shooting Kassidy and Shawn a look.

Kassidy's face turned red, and Shawn just smirked, hold back his laughter. I couldn't help but burst out laughing at Cameron's imply.

"Yeah yeah, congratulations." Kassidy said, scooting away from Shawn, only causing him to laugh even more.

"Thank you." Cameron and I said, in sync.

"Yeah congratulations!" Nash cheered, wrapping his arm around Kayla's shoulder.