Chapter 42: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

"Can we watch a movie?" Nash asked to no one in particular.

"Let's watch Jeepers Creepers!" Sophie suggested.

"What?! No!" Kassidy yelled from the couch.

"Yes, you'll be fine." Sophie said, getting up and putting the disk in.

      About 20 minutes into the movie, Kassidy was already screaming. She was cuddled up into Shawn.

"HOLY FUCK!" Kassidy screamed, falling off the couch. "HOLY SHIT HES PROBABLY UNDER THE COUCH"

    Everybody just laughed, but in reality they're just as scared as her.

1 hour later

    The movie was just starting to get scary. I hopped onto Nash's lap and held onto him for dear life. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Uh, Sophie?" Shawn asked, standing up.

"Yeah?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the movie.

"Can you please give me the key for this thing?" He motioned to the hand cuffs. "I got to pee."

    Sophie just burst out laughing and shrugged.
    Without a word Shawn got up, dragging Kassidy behind. She didn't hesitate to leave the room, considering she would get away from the movie.

11:00pm

    All we did was watch movies all day, and relaxed. Finally when eleven o'clock rolled around, Kassidy and Shawn headed to their apartment and we all went to bed.
    I was currently in bed, with Nash spooning me.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me." Nash began to sing in my ear.

    He sang the rest of my favourite One Direction song, Little Things, in my ear until I fell asleep. I fell asleep, dreaming about the things that we could be.