Chapter 8: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

It wasn't until 11am when I woke and decided to get out of bed. I went downstairs and everyone was there except for Nash which was odd because he's usually the first one down to eat.

"Hey, Jack where is Nash?" I asked Johnson who was eating a muffin. I don't know how Shawn hasn't taken it from him yet.

"He's in his room. He won't come out he's really upset." Johnson replied.

"What happened?"

"Go ask him yourself." Johnson said motioning to the stairs.

I left the kitchen and made my way up to Nash's room. Once I got there I saw the door was closed, so I slowly opened it peeking in. Nash was laying in his bed with all the blankets piled on top of him.

"Nash?" I said walking in.

"What?" He said back with no emotion at all. I could tell he was crying.

Instead of replying I walked over beside his bed and sat across from him. I ran my fingers through his hair attempting to look into his eyes.

"She broke up with me." He said sitting up and engulfing me in a hug.

"Shh it's okay. You deserve so much better than her. You're great you'll find someone else." I said rubbing his back.

"No I won't!" He yelled, sobbing into my shoulder. "She was my better half."

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there comforting him. I couldn't bear to see him cry like this, it broke my heart.

" can you lay with me?" I heard him ask, but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the door which was behind me. Odd but okay.

"Yeah sure." I replied smiling.

"Uhh-" Nash began.

I turned around and Cam was standing at the door. Oh? So Nash wants Cam to lay down with him. Okay cool. So Cash is real.

"Oh uh I will get going then." I said clearly embarrassed then quickly walked out of the room.

A/N: Yes I know that is so short but deal with it. Byeeee