Chapter 30: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

Tonight is Halloween and none of us have our costumes yet. We were just getting dressed to go to Halloween Central, which was just downtown.
I quickly threw on my outfit (picture above) and headed downstairs and saw everyone else was ready too.

"I'll take 4 people in my Jeep." Shawn offered, grabbing his keys.

Then soon every had their drive arranged. Kassidy, Nash, Mallory and I with Shawn. And they rest took cabs since Shawn was the only one with a vehicle.
Once we arrived at the costume store, we all took off in directions, but there was only one direction for me. I grabbed Nash's hand pulling him towards the costumes I wanted us to wear (picture above). We both found our size and went up to go pay for it. We stood in line behind Mallory and Hayes, Hayes was holding two minion costumes obviously for him and Mallory.

"What did you guys get?" Mallory asked looking back at us.

"We're gonna be Stefan and Rebekah from the 1940's." I replied, getting excited about going out tonight.

"I don't know what the hell that is but cool." Hayes said, finishing up paying for theirs.

It was now our turn, so I pulled out my wallet about to pay for them, when Nash grabbed my wallet and shoved it into my back pocket.

"I can pay." I said, reaching for my wallet.

"No I am." Nash said handing the lady his money.

Once we finished paying, we saw everyone was done. Kassidy and Shawn were being Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter and Sophie and Cameron were being Cinderella and Prince Charming.

"What are you guys being?" Sophie asked all the other guys.

"We're gonna dress up as cops and go out to a party." Carter replied, pulling out a pair of hand cuffs.

"I wanna go to a party!" Kassidy said.

"Yeah so do I!" I agreed.

Shawn leaned down and attempted to whisper in Kassidy's ear, but we all heard him.
The boys began to hoop and holler and Shawn turned beat red.

"Can we just go home and get ready?" Shawn asked, trying to change the subject.

at home

"I CALL DIBS ON THE BATHROOM FIRST!" I yelled, running up the stairs with my bag in my hand.

"Wait," Kassidy said making my stop in my tracks. "why wouldn't you just get ready in your room?"

"Because Nash, duh." I said turning around to face her.

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead act like you have seen each other naked. Haha very funny." Kassidy said passing me on the stairs.

Touché.