Chapter 52: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

"What time is it?" Jc groaned from beside me.

    Wait, Jc. What the hell is he doing in my bed?
    Suddenly all the memories of last night came flooding back.
   The bottle landing on Jc, drinking 4 bottles of beer, and coming to bed.
   What have I done? I shouldn't have done that, I should have listened to Mallory and stayed sober.
    I quickly snuck out of bed and ran down the stairs.  The living room was empty, so I went into the kitchen and looked at the clock.
10:13am.
     Kassidy was sitting on the counter flipping bacon, while Shawn was making scrambled eggs. Hayes was making toast, Sophie was setting the table, and Mallory was sitting at the table on her phone. Of course.

"Good morning." I groaned, sitting beside Mallory.

    Everyone else muttered a morning, and continued with what they were doing.
    Once breakfast was ready, Hayes set the table and we all began to eat.

"So, Shawn. Have you popped the question yet?" Hayes asked casually, as he dug into his scrambled eggs.

    Shawn choked on his orange juice, obviously surprised my Hayes' abrupt question.

"Uh, no not yet." Shawn answered, once he cleared his throat.

     Once everyone was finished, Kassidy and Shawn headed back over to their apartment.
     Everyone else quickly engaged into a conversation about the new shows on Netflix.
    I was distracted away from their conversation by my phone going off which was in Mallory's pocket.

"Why do you have my phone?" I asked Mallory.

    She said nothing, just handed it to me so I could answer my call.
Nash. He's called me so many times.
    I quickly got up from the table and walked out into the hallway.

me: hello?
Nash: I'm sorry.
me: Nash-
Nash: please take me back. I've made a horrible mistake, please I love you so much and I really don't want to lose you.
me: I love you too.
Nash: so you forgive me?
me: of course I do. Now get over here before your breakfast gets cold.

    Then I hung up. Finally he noticed what the hell he was doing and smartened up.
    I walked back into the apartment, and into the kitchen.
    Then I began explaining the long story about what Nash did, and that we made up, and that he's coming over.
    Finally, everything is good. Now, what am I gonna do about Jc?