Chapter 12: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

After everybody settled down, Johnson made us all a big breakfast considering he's the only one who can cook. We are all going to sit at this big ass table, when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Uh do you want to go get breakfast at Starbucks with me?" I turned around to see Nash scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah sure of course I go grab my jacket." I said not even thinking twice, because why would I say no to Nash?

SKIP TO STARBUCKS

   After Nash and I went in, got our order, and sat down, we just made small talk.

"I, myself prefer Pitch Perfect 2." I said looking down at my drink.

"Now, I think the firs-" he began but his eyes drifted towards the door.

   I followed his gaze and saw who I never wanted to see ever again. Britney.

"As I was saying," Nash said returning his eyes to me, "I like the first movie better than the second."

   Before I could even respond Britney was over and standing in front of our table. She began to go on about how sorry and she and she cried. Great. Then she began to sob. Britney then sat on Nash's lap wrapping her arms around his neck. I think I should leave now.

"Uh I'll leave you two alone." I said quickly fumbling around with my purse and grabbed my drink and headed out.

   When I reached the door someone grabbed me by the shoulder, turning me around.

"Hi, uh do you mind if I get your number?" I thought it was gonna be Nash but it was the guy who waited on us.

  I looked down at his name tag. Jc. He seems nice, so why not?

"Yeah sure." I replied as he handed me his phone.

   I quickly typed in my number into his contacts and smiled at him, before saying bye then walking out of Starbucks much happier now.