Chapter 5: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

I was sick of seeing Nash and Britney laughing and be all cute together. It sickened me. So I just walked up to my room. As I passed the bathroom I caught a glimpse of Shawn half naked only in his underwear and Kassidy scrubbing at his face in attempt to get hers and Taylor's drawings off his face. Ew they were acting like a couple. Well they are one but still. It makes me sad seeing people dating people and acting all cute, when I wanna be dating Nash. You know what I mean? No? Okay.
I walked into my room and laid on my bed turning on Netflix. I put on How I Met Your Mother.
I didn't really pay attention though because I was too busy thinking. So many things were going through my mind but they were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Come in."

In walked Cameron. He came and said on my bed.

"Hey, mind if I join?"he asked motioning to How I Met Your Mother which was just changing to a new episode.

"Yeah, sure." I replied moving over a bit so he could climb in and get under the covers with me.

He climbed in and covered up and put his arm around my shoulders. Which was kind of awkward, but I didn't say anything.
We just kept watching it for a bit under I felt a pair of lips on mine. I kissed back for a split second as a reflex, then realized what I was doing.
I quickly pulled away and hopped out of my bed. I can't believe Cam just kissed me.

"I think you should leave." I told him as I stood there very awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just, I've liked you for a long time and I thought you felt the same way. But now that I think about it, I see the way you look at Nash. You love him. I can tell. I'm sorry once again, I should've just stayed away. But yeah I'll leave."
He said making his way to the door.

He opened then turned back and said,

"See you around."

I was still in complete shock. How would he be able to tell I like Nash? Can Nash tell? God I hope not. I then started to panic. Then I calmed down once I realized I was overreacting, like always.
I got back out of bed, because once Cam left I got back it in because why stand up? I headed into the living room and saw Shawn and Kassidy watching Friends in their room as I walked by. Why do they do literally everything together? It's cute but still I wish it was Nash. He so perfect like gosh Britney doesn't deserve him.