Chapter 40: Sophie's POV

Sophie's POV

    Cameron and I went out for a walk around town and didn't get back until late. It's around 11:30pm now and Kayla and Nash are asleep on the couch.
    I snuck up to mine and Cameron's room, and changed into my pyjamas. Cameron was in the washroom changing.

"Sophie." Cameron simply said, as he exited the washroom.

"Huh?"

"Wanna go pull a prank on Kayla and Nash?"

"Yes!"

    I followed Cameron down the stairs. He had two pairs of handcuffs in his hands and he walked over to Kayla and Nash. They were laying right next to each other so it was easy to do it.
     Cameron quickly, yet slowly, handcuffed Kayla's right hand and Nash's left hand together. I hid the key in a place they'll never find.

"Let's go do this to Kassidy and Shawn too." I grinned.

"But we don't have a key." Cameron explained.

"Really? Then what is this?" I asked holding up the key, Kassidy gave me before they moved out.
    Cameron and I made our way into their room, and walked up to their room. They were both half asleep, and the blankets were just barely covering them. Shawn was wrapped around Kassidy, and the blankets were mostly covering her.
    It didn't take Cameron and I long to realize they were both naked.

"You get her, I get him." Cameron said walking to Shawn's side of the bed.

    I walked over to Kassidy and lifted the blanket up, searching for her arm. Once I found it, I realized Cameron had found Shawn's.
    We quickly cuffed them together and ran out of their apartment.

"Boy, are they gonna flip."