Chapter 35: Kassidy's POV

Kassidy's POV

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY COUCH?!"

    I quickly pushed Shawn off me and onto the floor and saw Mallory standing over the couch looking pissed.

"Mallory, simmer. It's just us." I said, calming down a bit. I didn't know who was yelling at first.

"Still, not PDA in my apartment."

    If you can't already tell, Mallory likes to pretend everything is hers which I find hilarious.

"So we have to go outside in the hall?" Shawn asked, finally standing up.

"No, just not in front of me." Mallory said, following Hayes into the kitchen.

"Well you weren't here 5 minutes ago! Or you would have been pissed if you seen what she did to me." Shawn yelled at Mallory, causing me to die laughing.

"EW SHUT UP I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HER GIVING YOU A BLOWJOB. IM GOING FOR A WALK. COME ON HAYES LETS GO!" And with that, Mallory left with the slam of a door.

    I sat up, moving my legs so that Shawn could sit down for me. I was about to start a conversation when I noticed Shawn only had his basket ball shorts on, that he threw back on when Mallory walked in.

"You should put some clothes on incase someone else walks in." I laughed picking his shirt up for him.

"Thank you." He said, slipping it back on.

"Let's watch The Walking Dead on Netflix then I need to shower." I said, grabbing the Wii remote.

"No," he said, making me confused "we need to shower."

"You loser!" I said, giving him a slight shove on the shoulder.