Chapter 2: Kassidy's POV

(They're wearing the same outfits bc it's the same day)

Kassidy's POV

"STOP PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted at my boyfriend Shawn as I lightly pounded on his back. He had me thrown over his shoulder as he made his way to our apartment.
     I wanted down because my ass was literally right in his face, to his advantage. As if reading my thoughts he said,

"Nice bum, where ya from?"

"Shawn! Stop! Put me down please" I said sounding sad.

     I heard him sigh behind me, as he set me back down in the hallway. Hehe sucker I wasn't actually sad, I just wanted down. We continued walking down the hall until Shawn kneeled down in front if me with his back to me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I questioned.

"Get on my back." Was all he said.

     Without questioning it, I hopped onto his back and he put his hands under my thighs and took off down the hall. I felt like I was gonna fall so I held on for dear life, nuzzling my face into his neck. He slowed down when we came to our apartment to unlock it. Then he took off again running around the apartment until he fell onto the floor, me obviously falling too.
      We both erupted into a fit of laughter as I had my legs on either side of his hips. He was just sprawled out across the floor. He was still laughing uncontrollably, as I had stopped and was now smiling at how adorable his laugh was.
     He eventually stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. Please kiss me you hot motherfucka! I thought in my head.
    And as if reading my mind he connected our lips, I smiled into the kiss knowing I got what I wanted. Just ten Kayla burst into the room ruining the moment. I quickly pulled away from Shawn, still laying on top of him though.

"I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE GONNA END UP FALLING!!" She yelled running out of the room.

    Shawn giggled underneath me, causing me to smile once again. I got up off him, grabbing his hand to help him up. We made our way into the living room where the majority of the boys were along with Kayla and Sophie. Of course Mallory is probably on a date with Jack or something. They are so cute!
     I went and sat on the couch next to Hayes and Shawn came and sprawled out with his head on my lap. His legs wear all together because he's a fricken giraffe! I just played with his hair making a mohawk and just messing around.

"I'm bored." Sophie said getting up and going to the kitchen. She's always hungry.

Just then Mallory and Jack came into the room, but quickly leaving as Jack grabbed his keys off the key rack.

"Hey guys, we're going out. I'm taking Mallory shopping." Jack said with a smirk on his face. Oh lord, who knows what he's gonna get her.

"Bye guys!" Mallory spoke cheerfully making her way out the door.

    I looked down at Shawn to notice he was peacefully sleeping.