Chapter 59: Kassidy's POV

Kassidy's POV

    I groaned and rolled over, answering my phone without even looking to see who it was.
    I've been such a mess since Shawn left about a week ago.
    He won't text me, return my calls... Nothing.

"Hello?" I answered groggily, just waking up.

"I got your boy." A guy chuckled on the other end of the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked, becoming alarmed.

    I quickly shot up out of bed and began to worry.

"Don't worry, it's just me. Kian," he laughed again. "He came to my apartment last week and I thought you should know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away."

"Oh thank God, I was so worried about him." I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, so you wanna come pick him up? Or I can drop him off." Kian suggested.

"He obviously doesn't want to see me," I got up and went to Shawn's closet, looking at his untouched clothes. "How has he been doing?"

"Not very good. Hasn't left the spare room since he came here. Jc and I bring him in food, and we can hear him cry himself to sleep at night."

    Hearing all that brought me to tears, I hate when Shawn cries. It's honestly the saddest thing on earth.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes." I mumbled into the phone, hanging up.

    I sighed, grabbing a pair of Shawn's sweatpants. They have an elastic waist band so they will somewhat fit. But I just want to wear something of his today.
    I quickly threw them on along with one of my sweatshirts.
    I ran towards the door, grabbing my keys and headed to Kian's apartment.

At Kian's

"Hey, uh come on in." Kian smiled, opening the door wider for me to come in.

"He's upstairs, in your old room." Kian directed me, I turned around and gave him a quick hug before bolting upstairs.

    You're probably confused as to why he said my old room. Well, before I met Shawn and all them, I lived with Kian and Jc. We were all really great friend, until I found Shawn. I lived with them for about a year then came across Nash at MacDonald's one day, I was with Kian and him and Kian are friends so they began to talk. Nash and I immediately clicked and began friends.
    I finally found my old room and walked out without knocking.
  I looked around and saw they didn't change much since I left. Then my eyes fell on Shawn who was laying in the bed, my bed.
    He was all curled up in a ball, his back facing me. He was covered in blankets, and soft sniffles escaped from him.
   I slowly walked over, placing a hand on his back. He tensed at my actions.
   He slowly rolled over facing me.
    Relief washed over his face as he saw me. Shawn quickly reached his arms out, pulling me onto him.

"I'm missed you so much, baby." Shawn began to cry.

    I was now laying on top of him, all snuggled up into him.
    Tears began to brim my eyes, as a few escaped.
    We've never gone a week without each other.

"I love you so so so much." He cried into my shoulder.

"Baby, shh please don't cry." I comforted him.

    I sat up, so he was laying down and I was sitting on his lap. I just sat there for a minute taking in his appearance.
   His red, puffy cheeks, bloodshot eyes and chapped lips.
    Shawn stared back into my eyes, and then a thought entered my mind.. Where is Kayla?
    I pushed that thought away for now and leaned down, pressing my lips to his.

"RICKY!!! DUDE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE COMING HOME!" I heard Jc yell from downstairs.

    Shawn and I both ignored them, continuing what we were doing.
   We can visit with Ricky later.