Chapter 18: Mallory's POV

Mallory's POV

   All I did yesterday was lay around and eat my feelings. (A/N: girls who eat their feelings, MEAN GIRLS AF 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼) I felt so bloated like I was gonna blow up, but I didn't care. I wouldn't even get up to get food, Sophie did that for me.
   Today I was gonna get up, not care about anything, have fun, and do whatever the fuck I want to.

"Good morning!" I said to Hayes waving my fingers at him, as I walked down the hall.

   He stared at me, eyes widened. Probably considering my outfit. It wasn't the most appropriate thing, but I'm back in business. I need to find someone to replace Jack.
   I made my way into the kitchen sitting on one of the bar stools, beside Shawn and across from Kassidy. They're usually sitting right next to each other, sometimes on each other. Something ain't right. I just ignored it, grabbing the apple Nash was eating out of his hand, taking a bite.

"I'm going to the mall. Anyone wanna come?" I said standing up, handing Nash his Apple back.

"I'm come!" Hayes yelled running down the stairs, stumbling a bit.

"Okay, come on then. You're driving" I said throwing his my keys.

AT THE MALL

"What store do you want to go to?" Hayes said, grabbing my hand.

   Even though we weren't dating, it felt nice.

"I need to go to Victoria's Secret." I responded.

   Without saying a word, he drug me to Victoria's Secret, sitting on a bench outside of it.

"Come on" I said motioning to the store.

"Ohhh no I ain't going in there." He said shaking his head.

"Pleeeeeeeeease." I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, only if I get to pick something out and see you try it on." He said smirking.

"Whatever just come on!" I said pulling him up.

   We walked into the store, and I rushed to the nearest rack just browsing.
   After a little bit of browsing, I found a few things, and Hayes found something for me.

"Come out, when you have it on." Hayes said smirking.

(Play Confident by Demi Lovato because it came on while I was writing this part and it seems suitable)

  I walked into the dressing room, putting on what Hayes picked out. It wasn't terribly bad. It was pretty revealing, but then again all lingeries are.
   I didn't look like any of them models on the posters... I LOOKED BETTER. Feeling a surge of confidence, I pulled the curtain back, and stepped out in front of Hayes.

A/N: Hayes is 18 like the rest of them. Soooo yeah. I just finished watching The Vampire Diaries and imagine Mallory like Caroline without humanity. Now that I think about you two are a lot alike 😂 sorry for comparing you to a vampire Mallory, and this was beyond short. Like shorter than me, and I'm basically a midget.