Chapter 22: Mallory's POV

Mallory's POV

   After Hayes and I got back from our shopping trip, we went upstairs to watch tv in my room.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, making himself at home on my bed.

"Whatever you want." I replied laying next to him.

   We heard yelling and scream in the hallway, I soon realized it was Kassidy and Shawn fighting since they went into Kassidy's room.
   Hayes turned on The Walking Dead which I hate, but I didn't say anything. Kassidy loves that show and watches it all the time, it scares me.
    The yelling got louder and louder until we could no longer hear the tv.

"I'm gonna go in there and see what's going on." Hayes said swiftly hopping out of bed.

   I waited, hearing everything go silent when Hayes walked in. I could tell when he left because the yelling started right back up again.
    Hayes came back in laying beside me.

"They're having quite the argument." Hayes finally said.

"Yeah I can tell." I replied.

   Our silence was very awkward as we watched tv. I was pretty good without being scared until a walked jumped out and killed ______. (A/N: I don't want to spoil it for anybody)
   I screamed at the top of my lungs, clutching onto Hayes. He just laughed at me. Wow way to make me feel good.
    I didn't understand what was going on really, I couldn't hear because of Dumb and Dumber next door, and let's just say they weren't arguing anymore.
   Once a few episodes were over, Hayes decided to go to his room. He planted a kiss on my forehead, before leaving me alone in my room.
   I got up throwing on pajamas, since it was 9 and headed down stairs.
   As I made my way down the hall, I saw Jacob and his girlfriend Bea. I just gave them a small wave since I didn't know them very well, and continued on. Everyone was all huddled in the living room discussing something very serious.

"What's going on?" I asked, worriedly.

"Sophie is going back to New York for awhile." Kassidy said on the verge of tears.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, my eyes darting to Sophie   who was sitting next to Kassidy.

    Cameron got up and walked out of the room, we heard the door shut signalling he left the apartment. Everything went silent. We stayed like that for about 20 minutes, or so it felt like.

"I don't want you guys to be sad! I'm just gonna go try to get into a College there. I'll be back to visit plenty." Sophie explained.

"When are you leaving?" Aaron asked from across the room.

"Tomorrow."