Chapter 24: Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

   It's been 3 months since Sophie left and a lot has changed. Since Sophie had the biggest room in the house, Kassidy was just about moved into it 5 minutes after she left.
    And the most exciting thing ever happened, Nash finally asked me to be his girlfriend. We've only been on one date, but have a date planned tonight. I'm so excited but first I have to get buy a dress.
    I walked into Kassidy and Shawn's room, regretting I didn't knock, but still asked anyways.

"Sorry for interrupting your little make out session, but I need a dress for my date with Nash tonight." I said resting my hand on the doorknob.

"Okay, I'll be out in 5." She replied, not taking her eyes off Shawn.

   I took that as my cue to get the hell out, which I did. I went down the hall and back into my room to think.
    Nash was at Skate's house getting ready. This must be a really big date. I was beyond excited and had no idea what kind of dress to look for.
   I've now been sitting in my room for 15 minutes waiting for Kassidy, when I was just about to go by myself.

"Okay, sorry I took so long lets go." Kassidy said, quickly popping her in then taking off down the hall.

   I grabbed my purse, following her downstairs. Everyone was huddled around the living room in a circle. They were in an intense conversation.

"Yo, Kayla I got a question!" Taylor said turning his gaze on me.

"What?" I asked, knowing it was probably something sexual.

"Have you and Nash done it?" Taylor asked, smirking. Also proving me right.

"That's none of your business." I said walking towards the door where Kassidy was standing, shaking her head yes furiously at Taylor.

    She's the only one I told, since I tell her everything, but I knew she told Shawn. And now Taylor. Ah whatever.
    The boys began too whoop and holler and I excited through the door Kassidy had open for me. I walked into the hallway, her following behind me, she was about the shut the door when Shawn came jogging through right quick.

"Bye, have fun." He said, giving Kassidy a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye." She said walking away about the leave, when he pulled her back.

"Buy her something nice to wear tonight, and something nice for you to wear tonight too." Shawn smirked, sliding a 100$ bill into her back pocket.

"Thanks! Bye love you!" Kassidy yelled at him walking down the hall.

AT THE MALL

"Let's go to Stitches, they have nice dresses!" I said sauntering off.

"Yeah you go do that! I need to head to a few stores. Don't buy anything before I see it!" Kassidy yelled, running off.

    She was probably going to buy what Shawn asked her to.
   I looked around Stitches for awhile not finding anything, so I headed to H&M. I was just walking around, looking at everything I wish I could buy but couldn't. When I saw the dress of my dreams. (Pic above)
   I reached up to grab it, going through them, looking for my size, XL, which they were all out. I decided to give up and find something at home to wear.

From Kassidy:
Hey, sorry something came up, Taylor came and picked me up. Aaron is on his way to go get you. So sorry xx

   Great, she bailed on me. I walked out of the mall and saw Aaron sitting in the drivers seat of his car, looking all calm and innocent.
    I opened the door, getting in the passengers seat, only to hear heavy metal music pumping through his car.

"Really? Do you need it this loud?" I yelled over the music.

"Sorry!" He replied, laughing while turning it down.

AT HOME

   I walked sadly up to my room, not talking to anybody on my way, about to throw myself on my bed when I noticed something laying on it.
   The dress.