Chapter 56: Kassidy's POV

Kassidy's POV

"Ughhhh there's so much to do!" I sighed, scrolling through wedding band suggestions.

"Babe, relax. We don't need a band." Shawn said, sitting next to me at the table, placing his hand on my thigh.

"What do you mean?"

"Dillon. He's a DJ, he can do it." He explained.

"Oh yeah.. Did you already ask him?" I questioned, it would be amazing if he would do it for us since he's our friend and would do it for free.

"Yes, baby. Everything will turn out just fine. It will be a perfect wedding." Shawn smiled, planting a kiss on my forehead.

He then stood up and headed into the living room.
I guess I could do all the wedding planning later. I hopped up from my chair, and went over to lay with Shawn.
I guess he knew I was gonna come over because he was putting Glee on, and I know he wouldn't watch that if he didn't have to.
I smiled, and sat on his lap as he put on season 5 episode 3... Finn's episode.

"Are you trying to make me cry?" I questioned, turning around slightly to face him.

"You're cute when you cry." He smiled, kissing my nose.

I laid down, so my hips were on Shawn's lap and focused on the television.
Tears began to brim my eyes as the members of the glee club, and old glee club sing Seasons Of Love.

40 minutes later

"Shh baby it's okay, he's in a better place now." Shawn comforted me.

"Oh shut the fuck up you moron!" I cried, bringing him into a hug.

When Lea aka Rachel sang Make You Feel My Love, I broke down.
I cry over everything. Especially Cory.

"Okay, okay. I'm all good now." I said, sitting up and wiping my tears.

I took a deep breathe, and got up to go get changed for bed.
I threw open our bedroom door and grabbed some pyjamas. I quickly put them on (picture above) and headed back to the living room.
I walked in and saw Shawn in the kitchen, and all the gang sprawled out in their pyjamas in the living room. Shawn came back with 7 bowls of popcorn, and distributed them between us all.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind but we all want to watch Christmas movies!" Kayla yelled from the couch.

She was sitting beside Nash, who was eating the popcorn like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey hey hey!" Kayla yelled, grabbing the bowl from Nash and helping herself.

I walked over and sat next to Shawn on the floor. Shawn rolled onto his side, placing his head on my lap.
Sophie was flipping through movies on Netflix, and finally settled on Elf. My favourite.
I looked around the group and noticed, Mallory and Hayes were missing.

"Where's Mallory and Hayes?" I asked, directing it more towards Kayla.

She stopped what she was doing, feeding Nash popcorn, and turned to answer my question.

"Mallory wasn't feeling up to it. She's gonna pop anytime, so they stayed home." Kayla explained in one breath, then turned back to Nash who had his mouth wide open.

I nodded and turned back to the television. I ran my fingers through Shawn's hair, feeling how soft it is. I continued to play with his hair, but didn't notice when I slightly pulled at it receiving a groan from Shawn.
Shawn's face immediately turned red, realizing what he just did.
Everyone turned their attention to him, but he just kept staring at the television. Obviously embarrassed.
I chuckled, but continued to play with his hair anyways. He had a few places where some hair were shorter than others. I guess that's just his style.

"Baby, I'm tired. I'm gonna go lay down upstairs. Come cuddle with me until I fall asleep?" Shawn asked, standing up.

I nodded my head, standing up and going upstairs with him. I climbed into bed, him coming in next to me.
Shawn pulled me into his chest, and shut his eyes. I tangled my legs with his, and just laid there admiring his features.
Just as I felt him dose off, Hayes rushed into the room in panic mode.

"MALLORY IS IN LABOUR!"