Chapter 13: Sophie's POV

Sophie's POV

  Kayla and Nash left awhile ago and once we finished our breakfast, Taylor broke out the Just Dance.
    Right now Hayes and Kassidy were doing a duet to Cheerleader. (A/N: pretend it's on Just Dance) Hayes knew what he was doing, but Kass had no clue. She looked like Bambi walking for the first time. He was pretty much just picking her and and throwing her around.
   Once the song ended, Kassidy and Hayes bowed down jokingly.

"I WANNA GO!" Matt yelled, jumping up to grab the Wii controller.

"ME TOO" Taylor screeched hopping in front of the TV.

    Matt whispered something in Taylor's ear and they both burst out laughing. Matt went through to songs and clicked on Thinking Out Loud. Dear God.
   Matt was being the guy, while Taylor was the girl. Matt wrapped his arms around Taylor's waist while Taylor attempted at doing the 'sexy' pose the woman in the video was doing.
   Dorks. I thought getting up from the bar stool to go sit beside Shawn who had Kassidy on his lap. Whispering things in each other ears and burst out laughing. God knows what the hell they're talking about.
   I heard the door open and close and Kayla came charging through heading straight for her room. I ignored her just like everyone else did, she gets mad easily so it could be nothing.

"We should have a party!" Aaron yelled from the couch.

"YES!" I yelled suddenly getting excited.

"How about tonight?" Jacob suggested, "it's only the afternoon so we have time to get ready."

"I'll go call Kian and let him know." Kassidy said heading op the stairs to her room I'm assuming.

"So it's settled?" Taylor asked looking around.

"I guess." Aaron shrugged.