Chapter 63: Mallory's POV

Mallory's POV

two years later

"Come on Jack! We are going to be late!" I yell up the stairs, to my boyfriend Jack.

"Sorry babe." He said, jogging downstairs dressed in a pair of khakis and a black shirt.

     I ended back up with Jack again, I found out about a year and a half ago that Hayes had been cheating on me. So I fell right back into Jack's arms.
    Jack and I are now raising Ted back in Nebraska.
    We are currently on our way to Kayla and Nash's place, for a reunion. We haven't seen the gang in a year or so.
    Kayla and Nash don't live too far from us, and Sophie and Cameron travelled the world. They still are, they can't even make it into the reunion they're so busy.
    Kassidy and Shawn moved back to Canada and they have one kid, a girl who isn't quite one year old yet.

skip drive

    I walked in through the front door of s house I've never been in before. Nash had the place decorated very well, I know it wasn't Kayla since she doesn't care for that stuff.
     Jack walked in behind me, carrying Ted in his arms.

"Guys!" Kassidy yelled from the living room.

   She stood up and ran over to me, pulling me into a big hug.
    Once she pulled away I saw she had a few years in her eyes, gosh I missed these guys.
     She wiped the tears from her eyes and gave Jack a hug.

"My turn!" Kayla yelled, hugging the both of us.

     After greeting each other, we walked into the living room where Kayla and Nash had snacks all set out.
    I couldn't help but notice that Shawn and Kassidy couldn't keep their hands off each other, but that's normal.
    Kayla sat beside Nash, holding his hand like if she let go, his hand would fall off.
     We just talked for a bit about what has been going on lately.
    Kassidy got a the lead role on an upcoming tv show, Shawn released another album, Kayla published a book, and Nash came up with a kind of cereal. He's making millions.
    I haven't really done much, I've been extremely busy with Ted and work; I'm a pharmacist.

"So guys, we have news." Nash said, standing up along with Kayla.

"I'm pregnant!" Kayla yelled.

    We all stood up, giving them hugs and congratulating them.
    Kassidy stood up, taking Corie out of Nash's arms.
   Corie is hers and Shawn's daughter, she's adorable; she has Shawn's eyes.

"I'll be right back, I got to go feed her." Kassidy told us, grabbing the diaper bag and going to another room.

"Yeah, I'll come too." Shawn said, getting up and following her.

"Why couldn't she just feed her here?" Jack asked once they were out of ear shot.

"She breast feeds." Kayla explained.

"No wonder Shawn wanted to go." Nash laughed.

     All of us laughed at his remark.
   I looked over at Ted, who was playing with a few of his toys we took for him.
    I looked over at Jack, who was already looking at me. I began to blush like crazy, doesn't take much to make me blush.
    After visiting for a few more hours, we decided it was best to head home.

"Bye! See ya later!" I yelled, walking out the front door.

    After I got into Jack's truck, put Ted in, and buckled up, I looked over at Jack.
    I smiled at him as he pulled out of the driveway and down the road.
   We weren't very far from their house, it was still in sight; but I miss them already.

The end...