Niam Horayne; Rainy Days.

It'd been around 2am when all the boys had stumbled in to their desperate hotel rooms after a night out on the town in celebration of Liams second working kidney and it was safe to say they were all hammered with hardly any recognition as to where they were, It had been around 4:30am when there was a knock on Liams door alerting him that someone obviously didn't want him to continue his sleep so reluctantly he climbed out of the bed and walked down the corridor and unlocked his door surprised to find a very sober but tired looking Niall standing before him.

 No words needed to be exchanged as the older of the 2 knew there was no other logical reason the other would be at his room if not to bunk with him for the night so without hesitation he moved to the side and allowed the blue eyed boy access to the room locking the door and following in the previously walked footsteps back to his bed and finding Niall led on the very left side of the bed almost falling over the edge, Liam almost went over and kissed the younger boy for his cuteness but reminding himself that, that wasn't what 'best friends' do so instead settled on climbing in the other side before pulling Niall back towards the centre of the mattress and locking an arm around his waist making sure he was in no danger of sleep falling.

 And now it seemed that someone really didn't want to give him a break as a constant beeping rang out from what he could vaguely make out as his bedside table, opening his eyes just a tiny bit more Liam could now see that it was his alarm clock waking him up at the time he in fact wanted to be woken so that he had plenty of time to get ready for the interviews and photo shoots that they had set up for that day, so slowly lifting his arm from Niall's waist he allowed himself to stare for the longest second known to man before getting out of the bed and leaving the bedroom heading out into his living room area and into the kitchen.

It wasn't until the kettle had finished boiling and the sleep had unclouded Liams eyes and ears that he finally found out the true extent of the weather outside, thunder ripping through the skies reminding him of his younger band mates stomach after being deprived of Nandos for more than half an hour, the odd flash of lightening taking him back to every time he's seen in public and the paparazzi and there picturing his every move wanting to make it their magazines next headline. The rain pounding on all the windows surrounding the brown haired boy giving him flashbacks of all the times he or one of the boys had hugged a crying fan and they were crying so hard, so fast that before they could catch them they were slipping off their cheeks and onto the boys t shirt making his heart swell at being able to have that affect on someone.

  However the difference between his comparisons and the storm outside were completely different as one, no matter how stressful it may be sometimes reminded him of the people who gave him and the boys everything they were today even if they did get a little bit... okay a lot crazy sometimes but he'd never complain because he'd have to spend a lifetime thanking them first and because he couldn't do that they did things such as concerts, meet and greets, photo shoots and interviews nearly everyday never failing to add a 'thank you' somewhere into an answer and the other one was the only obstacle in the laid out course that could stop him and the boys from giving back to the millions of fans waiting on their next news article.

Liam managed to keep hold of the tiniest bit of hope that maybe when he checked his phone Paul would have texted saying everything was still going ahead as planned but when he eventually got to round to it when he was sat at the breakfast bar holding his newly made cup of tea that hope was destroyed because he did have a text, but it wasn't from Paul and it wasn't what he wanted it to say. From Harry: Hey Li, Every things cancelled for the day the streets are flooded and the power on our floors gone out, have a lazy day talk later bro xx Letting a long, low sign escape his lips he typed back a quick reply before placing the iPhone down on the table and slowly sipping his drink thinking of the day he ahead he was going to be spending with the sleeping boy upstairs.