Larry Stylinson; Confessions. (Part 1)

The sun broke through the curtains like a laser, passing through the curtains and burning up the air as they travelled close to the speed of light causing Louis' face to heat up due to being attacked all at once and his slumber to be slowly broken. It didn't take long for his eyes to flutter open after deciding he couldn't sleep with such a heat flowing through his body but just as he was about to move he suddenly became aware of somebodies head tucked into his neck and an arm laid across his stomach, the hand clenched into a tight first holding a chunk of his pyjama shirt in the middle of it on the far side of his chest and that's how all the memories came flooding back to him of last night.

Confessions of mutual love. The way Harry had set up a whole romance theme up around the house, rose petals scattered all over the floor, candles laid on either side of the path accompanied by a pitch black room creating a more captivating but peaceful atmosphere around the flat as no sound could be heard, no tv playing in the background, no laughing or phones going off due to, too many twitter notifications, just silence and Louis loved it. He loved it more however when the curly haired boy appeared before him in a matching suit as if they were going out somewhere special and led him to a table set up outside the kitchen where he found yet another candle, a glass of champagne and a prawn cocktail sat in a glass in front of him.

The conversation flowed easily between the pair, they talked about their different days off, Louis had decided to meet up with his family somewhere in between Doncaster and where they were now in Manchester, he spoke of how his sisters had been devastated at not seeing their big brothers other half on their day out and he even threw in how his mother had also been disappointed as she'd been wanting to see how they'd both been getting on these days. Harry however had decided to meet up with some old friends that he used to hang around with in school but now lived in his area, he told Louis how they'd gone laser tagging which is a tradition they used to do every weekend or when they wanted to settle a score over something as someone always came out the winner, followed by them going out to Nando's where surprise, surprise they'd bumped into Niall and his hostage Liam.

Hours passed and before they knew it the sun had long since gone down, the candles has began to burn away and as they'd now moved from the kitchen table onto the couch taking their newly topped up glasses of champagne with them the distance was beginning to disappear but just as they were about to close the distance once and for all Louis had to break the silence.

"Harry, I, I don't want this to be something where we kiss and then it becomes awkward, because we won't be able to undo it and i can't handle you hating me or something like that because you're my everything, my other half and anything that basically amounts to you being my soul mate and without you i think i would quite possibly die" he continued to ramble on, not once looking up to meet Harry's eyes and therefore missing the look of amusement that was washed all over his face as he used his two pointer fingers, lifted Louis' chin up, looked him in the eye and finally did what he'd wanted to all night, he kissed Louis.

"Louis, if you think i'd for one second leave after kissing you then you're crazy, i think you've been my soul mate for longer then i can remember so to hear you feel the same it's, well it's amazing and i can think of something we can do to celebrate" He spoke up after they'd broken apart and the look on his lovers face told him straight away that he knew exactly what was being suggested and showed no signs of protesting at any point.

Making love for the first time. The way Harry managed to pick Louis up so effortlessly making him seem nothing short of feather like, how his hair stuck to his forehead like cement as the alcohol began to take effect and made him a lot hotter  than normal making even his hardest attempts to clear it away from his eyes were failing but it soon didn't matter as he was quickly placed on the bed and the younger of the two slowly began climbing on top of him placing chaste kisses to all of the exposed skin that he could see causing the pair to become excited rather quickly and that's when Louis knew it was his turn to take over as Harry had never gone further than this with anyone else before.