Larry Stylinson; Confessions (Part 2)

The first meetings were held like planned exactly an hour later, both Louis and Eleanor sat in the black leather chairs as they were given instructions on what they were and weren't to do in the time they were together, for example; no looking unhappy, no obvious acting, hold hands at all times, tell corny jokes, no answering questions unless it had a positive outlook on the pair of them and the list carried on for what would've been miles if it was written on paper. He even had to give them his twitter details in case he tweeted anything they deemed to be 'inappropriate' By the time the meeting was over Louis had already been gone from the flat over 2 hours and he didn't know how we would ever be able to go back knowing he'd just screwed everything up for them because he'd been too greedy in thinking the meeting was going to go the way he wanted.

As the duo walked out of the office nothing but silence surrounded them as they searched for something to say that would rid the awkward tension of not knowing each other, from being strangers an hour ago and suddenly being forced to create fake feelings that would look anything but natural. Their mouths opened and shut several times before Louis let out a low groan, the only sound he could make that stopped him from crying, from hating himself. Minutes passed by quite quickly and still not one word was spoken until finally the clock hands turned to 11am and Eleanor decided they couldn't spend the rest of the morning like this, waiting for some sort of miracle to happen.

"Louis, believe me when i say i don't want to be doing this as much as you, i have a boyfriend too you know and i know how this is possibly affecting him and our relationship but i'm doing this because you and Harry need me right now, until everything goes back to how it should be and you're allowed to tell the world and i'd rather it be me that does this for you so the four of us can at least be friends instead of some utter lunatic that would actually work with management to split the both of you up for good. So we'll finish up whatever the receptionist wants us to do here and then we're going to go to Starbucks, get a coffee and muffin whilst getting to know each other then when we're done we're going to meet our boyfriends and have a big movie session then figure out when we meet and when we take a step back and just be separate people okay?" 

 All the brunette could do was stare wide eyed at the younger girl who, bloody hell was wiser beyond her years and nodded. He processed her words over again and figured this plan could work, he could be able to lead his personal life, the one where being with Harry was allowed and his favourite thing to do every second of the day and his star life, the one where Eleanor was the only one he had eyes for and Harry was sitting neatly in the back of his mind, slowly making his way back to the front at pride of place with every minute that went by meaning they were closer to reuniting. 

With them words being said they both exchanged wary but friendly smiles and walked side by side to the elevator and when it arrived they rode down to the bottom floor and then going to the front desk where there was a contract for them both to sign and for future reference sake they made sure to read absolutely everything, even the small print which took them longer to read then the other 4 pages put together. Finally it was all finalised and they were now 'boyfriend+girlfriend'. 

"You might want to turn your phone off, when i had my first meeting with management they told me someone was going to be following us for the first few days to see if we were acting 'natural' enough and if not they were going to text us orders on what to do, hense why mines dismantled in the bottom of my bag" Eleanor told him and his hand had never travelled so fast to retrieve the device as he slipped the back off and removed the battery, silently sighing to himself at the thought those men upstairs, sat in their fancy black suits couldn't ruin his life more than they already had and with that in mind he placed the pieces of plastic in Eleanors bag front pocket, entwined their fingers before opening the door and muttering a small 'here we go' under his breath as they walked out and were instantly greeted by the already tipped off paparazzi.