Zouis Talik; Chemistry.

As Louis walked in through the front door of his new school all eyes turned to the boy wearing red jeans turned up at the ankle with a blue and white stripey shirt topped off with no socks and a red pair of toms on his feet not forgetting the black beanie covering his hazel coloured hair. Everybodys eyes were trying to read him like a book but he kept his pace fast making sure they didn't have much time before he was out of theie sights again.

 Finally reaching the office he saw around 4 women sat behind a desk but spread out around the room all on a computer with a phone by them but doing different things that he couldn't quite work out and just as he was about to try and analyse the situation further he was broke out of his trance by the snobby looking lady that was placed directly infront of him.

"Hello how may i help you?" She asked breaking eye contact after a few seconds.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, I start today" He explained and her head instantly shot up before reaching to grab the sheets of paper she'd placed in a stack on her desk as she'd been told their was a new year 12 student starting today.

"Well hello Louis and welcome to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive school, In this pack you'll find the most recent newsletters, Term abouts, Your schedule, Information on your classes and teachers and some other things you may need." She told him pointing to each item individually whilst Louis just nodded politely wanting to leave as soon as possible and luckily that was quite quickly as eventually everything in his folder had been pointed at so he was free to go and it was safe to say Louis had never ran faster in his life.

Checking his schedule for the first time when he was a safe distance away from miss chatterbox back at the office he saw that the only lesson he was going to today due to being in meetings with his mum and the headteacher all day was science all the way on the otherside of the school, Letting out a loud sigh he straightened himself out before beginning his 5 minute walk down all the corridors and not even 30 seconds later he crashed into someone else taking them both on a trip to the floor.

 After taking a few seconds to get over the intial shock and embarrasment Louis picked himself up off the floor offering his hand out to help the poor stranger that he'd landed on only minutes ago, Seconds later the boy latched his hand onto Louis and pulled himself to his feet meaning they were now standing only centimeters apart.

 "Hey i'm Harry and you are?" The stranger spoke and Louis couldn't help but notice how different the boys accent sounded to his own even though they were from two different places this still fasinated him but eventually he replied.

"Nice to meet you Harry i'm Louis" He replied as the both began to absentmindedly walking towards the lesson that they soon both realised was the same as the other and because Harry now classed the blue eyes brunette as his friend he decided that it was only fair to give him the heads up on the people in this class.

1) DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE GIRLS THAT SIT ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE ROOM, THEY ARE FAKE.

2) STAY CLEAR OF ZAYN MALIK, HE MAY MAKE A GOOD FRIEND AT FIRST BUT HE ONLY WANTS TO GET IN YOUR PANTS,

3) THE TEACHER IN THIS CLASS IS BIASED SO DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID BECAUSE WE'LL ALL GET DRAGGED INTO YOUR CRAP.

Louis wasn't sure if he'd missed any out but either way these were the only ones that would stick themselves in his head so as they walked in and joined the rest of the group he stuck by Harry not having a clue who sat on the left hand side of the room or who this 'Zayn Malik' was he'd been warned about and his method to stick by him until he learnt was short lived as the teacher explained the project meaning they wouldn't be together as he started to read names off a sheet.