Chapter Twenty-Six: Intimacy

Note: okay this is really really super duper trooper short because there was smut written here but I decided not to put it in.

Enjoy ; )

P.s. Trigger warning? I think. Mentions of suicide attempt.

Ashtons breath was fanning against Calum's neck as they tried to catch their breaths. Ashton collapsed beside Calum on the bed, pulling the sheet up and covering their sweaty bodies. He wrapped his arms around Calum's waist, pulling his smaller body towards his own . Calum's face laid on Ashton's chest, which was glistening with beads of sweat.

"You always smell like coconut" Ashton whispered.

"What?" Calum giggled.

"Never mind. Can I ask you something?" he asked, lightly brushing his fingers over the skin of Calum's arm.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Did you try to overdose because of me?" he asked quietly.

"No" Calum responded almost immediately

"Then why?" he asked. Calum sat up, steadying himself on his left elbow. He wrapped his arm around Ashton's chest, playing with his sandy brown hair.

"You can't explain why someone would want to commit suicide. It's not something you can give a detailed explanation to. It's something that builds inside of you for months or years because of loneliness and sadness and heartache. You and I have had this complicated yet amazing thing going for months and yes, horrible things have happened but I've been depressed for almost three years. But I don't want you to blame yourself for something that isn't your fault" he spoke in a smooth voice, staring down into his hazel eyes.

"I love you Calum" Ashton smiled fondly up at the brunette who looked completely shocked.

"I-Ash I..." Ashton sighed as the boy trailed off. He got up from the bed, Calum's hand falling onto the sheets. He grabbed his boxers from the floor and quickly slid them on. As he went to reach for his pants he felt Calum grab his wrist. Calum turned him around, only wearing his tee shirt.

"I love you too" he smiled sweetly. Ashton sighed as he let the younger boy lay him back down, cuddling into his chest. He kissed his forehead, closing his eyes.

"I really do love you. I'm in love with you"