20.

Storybrooke :

The following weeks were like hell for Regina. Her mother never left her side and when her father tried to talk to her Cora didn't allow it. She was so tired of her husband trying to help Regina. He had no idea what was best for the teenager.

On a cloudy Thursday Cora had to take part in a meeting and Regina was alone with her dad for the first time ever since her mother almost went to jail.

" Regina! " the old man called from the living room. Only moments later the small brunette was downstairs awaiting what her father wanted to tell her.

"Go! Pack some things and go to your sister ' s apartement. You deserve your freedom. I can't stand how your mother is treating you." She was surprised and didn't know what to say. She stood there silent contemplaining this for a moment. Should she really leave? Could she just leave her daddy and little brother behind?

"But daddy I-" Leopold cut her off and hugged her tightly.

"Go! I can handle Cora. MM knows and she is waiting outside in her car."She nodded and ran up the stairs and packed the things she needed the most. A few minutes later she told her father goodbye and got into Mary's car.

"Hey. Don't worry. I'll keep you safe now." The teacher smiled at her young sister. And drove of to her apartement.

"I still worry. You know her. She could hurt you too and I don't want that to happen." The bald girl said softly. Mary grabbed her hand and gave it a comforting sqeeze.

"Don't worry about me. If she ever dares to touch you or Henry or me she gets punched either by me or Emma." She smiled and pulled the car into a parking lot. They just sat in silence for a few moments.

"But is there even enough space since Emma is living in your apartement too? " Regina suddenly asked.

"I can sleep on the couch. You can sleep in my bed. Or we just share one bed like we used to when you were smaller and had nightmares. Do you remember that?" The younger girl shook her head.

"I don't remember anything until Emma got to town." She looked down at her hands before they finally left the car and went up the stairs to the loft.

Maybe now there was still a chance Regina could be with Robin again. Her sister was too dating a married man and there weren't any problems so far so it could work out for them just fine.

^^^
So guys I hope you liked this chapter. Please let me know what you think. And if you have any ideas for the story or if you have wishes for what you would like to see just tell me in a message or in your comments.