Chapter 3.

Randhir turned around and was shocked to see Shanaya standing at the door. This was supposed to be a plan which turned into reality!

Vidhushi was more than shocked to see her at that place. What a coincidence! She lied about her and see, she was here.

They saw the crowd gathering around her and all of a sudden Parth appeared from somewhere.

The media was mistaken about their relationship. They thought that Parth and Shanaya were a thing, but they were actually just best friends. The actress never believed in this girlfriend boyfriend thing, for her it was just a time waste. Whereas Randhir was a person who worshipped love, despite of the fact that he didn't have any.

Randhir's eyes were fixed on that beauty who was claded in a sky blue frock which ended in her mid thighs. It was the first time he was seeing her in real and obviously he was shocked! Vidhushi caught him staring at her.

"I was just... " She said and turned her head towards them.

Randhir smiled.

"You won't meet her?" Vidhushi asked.

"No, and it doesn't matter really. I have seen her and that more than enough. Come." He said and went to the table to cut the cake when someone poked him.

"Excuse me" He heard a female voice.

He turned around and saw Shanaya standing behind him with a smile playing on her lips.

"You? How can I help you?" He smiled and Vidhushi jumped in excitement seeing her. Both the girls shook hands and exchanged some greetings.

"Nothing actually I just saw you were about to cut the cake. It's your birthday maybe? So just thought that I should wish you" She smiled.

He was overwhelmed by this gesture of hers. She was so down to earth.!

"Happy birthday! And if you don't mind can I join you both?" She asked..

"Yes sure! It'll be our pleasure to have you with us" He smiled and pressed a smile at her direction. His heart was mixed with emotions. He was so happy and emotional at the same time. He never heard about some star going personally to their fans and wishing them. He was more than happy because she didn't even know that he liked her, as an actress.
She smiled back and joined the duo. Three of them cut the cake and she started leaving! She bade a goodbye to them and left.
Randhir saw her clutch on the table, she had forgotten it there! He took it with him and followed the direction in which she left but she was already gone!