Chapter 15 (The Real Journey Begins)

(No Proof Read )

Days rolled by and their bond reached new heights with each passing day. It was now almost three months that they had known each other and they had became very much comfortable and eventually they shared a great bond. In these moths they used to hang out with each other, they used to spend hours in talking to each other on phone. The thing which remained unchanged were their feelings! They were in that friend zone but it had been promoted to a new level of best friends!

Harsh was....happy! Things were still not that much pleasant as they seemed. Sanyukta was disturbed by her director whereas Randhir had started working with Vardhan and was showing immense happiness in working with him, and the same was for Vardhan. Randhir was good and that quality of his made Vardhan realise that he had chosen a right guy to work with and he will surely reach hieghts!

"You bloody can't do this! I have invested my 6 months in this project and now you are saying that you are discontinuing it! For god's sake I have not taken up any work because of this film and you just can't go away without paying me!" Sanyukta yelled at the person who just told her that she won't be getting any money.

She had really not taken up any film because of that one project which she was working on, and now that the censor bored didn't allow the film to pass, she feared that it will harm her image in bollywood to an extent bad. This film could be the turning point for her, but now she was left with nothing.

"I'm sorry we can't do anything. Their are some orders which we have to follow. The contract which you signed clearly stated that you won't get paid for your work unless and untill the board agrees to pass it," The voice said.

"I don't fucking care about those stupid orders. And I had read the contract, and none of such things were mentioned, so you better don't try to fool me. How can you just do this to me," She shouted again, this time a little more louder.

"You haven't read that properly then, and don't talk to me that way. You're already ruined," The voice said again. She hadn't read the contract properly! Nonsense! She was a very smart girl and wouldn't take up any project without reading the contact properly, so that was baseless!

"Just shut up and mind your language! I will ruin you!" She said angrily and hung up. This was totally cheating! She was being cheated for so long and now she was actually ruined!

Not able to control herself more, she clutched her hair tightly in her fists and sat down on the floor, crying badly. She cried out loud. For a moment, she felt so stupid for herself that she trusted those frauds. She felt so stupid of herself that she couldn't figure this out earlier.

"Randhir," While crying, this was that one name she uttered, for she knew that only he could help her in getting out of this mess.