Chapter 23

"What's wrong?" Parth asked, making himself comfortable on the bed placed in his room, where Randhir was sitting quietly not knowing what to say. It was a big thing for him. He was feeling bad about what happened in the hospital.

He worshipped their friendship and he never thought that he we will say those words to her when he didn't even know he did. Those words just slipped out of his mouth and the only thing he worried about was that what she will be thinking about him.

"Randhir. Randhir I'm talking to you," He poked him again as he got no response from him.

"I don't know," Randhir simply said looking up at his face and then again at the floor.

"Don't try to hide it from me please. I can help you out maybe. Sanyukta was missing you and you are here," He lied to him. He felt bad but it was necessary for him to do that because he knew that Randhir in no way was going to tell him the truth otherwise.

"She was missing me?" His eyes glistened on hearing that and Parth felt an ache in his heart to see him happy on the mere mention of her missing him.

"Y - Yes. Now please tell me what's bothering you," He requested.

"In the hospital that day, I said an I love you to her. It might sound stupid that I am upset because of this but it's a big thing for me, Parth?" He lowered his lashes as he felt some tear drops forming in his eyes.

"That's it? Randhir if you love her then I don't think you did anything wrong," He smiled, keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"But I don't love her," He blinked his eyes and Parth smiled.

"Do you really think you don't?" Parth smiled.

Randhir was already very confused and Parth was doing nothing but confusing him more.

"What are... you saying?" He asked.

"I am asking do you really think you don't love her?" He asked and smiled again.

"Of course I don't. She is just a friend?" Randhir shrugged.

"Whom are you lying to? To me or to yourself?"

"I am not lying," Randhir said.

"Go and just talk to her once," Parth requested and left.

But the question which arised was
"To whom he was lying?"

A/N - Heya everyone. ^_^
So people, this is the first time I am asking you something and I hope you will give me that. Please do leave your feedback for the story so that I can improve :)
I really need to know :)
Thank you and happy reading :)