Chapter 5.

"Anyway, what do you do?" She questioned to him who was busy examining the vanity.

"I'm working in a MNC right now. Trying to gain experience and then I'll do something of my own." He mouthed looking directly into her eyes. She could sense that he wanted to do something, to become something. He dared to dream and that was enough for her to respect him. She gave him a small smile, but there was something else which she could read in his eyes.

"That's great! I really liked this about you. I hope you get what you desire for, but it comes after a lot of time. After given a lot to any field. Any job. I wish you all the best for everything you do and I really hope you get till there." Her words held the power to make any man feel good about himself. She was really impressed and happiness could be seen on Randhir's face. He was happy.

Though, there were some things she didn't know, obviously. How would she? And anyway, he wasn't sure if he should tell her or not. I mean, they were not close, but then I guess, someone had to start from somewhere. Vidhushi was the only person he shared his problems with, and being an introvert, it wasn't really easy for him to open up to anyone like that, but he felt like telling her. He sighed.

"It scares me sometimes, to be honest. I mean, I don't know how people will take it. You know what I mean?" He looked at her to see her reaction and she simply bobbed her head.

"Whatever people say should be the last thing that should bother you, Randhir. You know what you're and what you're capable of, and I've read somewhere - If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough." She winked.

He smiled brightly on hearing her answer. This was definitely the happiest day for him.