Chapter 24.

"Where were you?" Sanyukta asked Parth when he got back home. He was kinda happy that finally this time maybe his friend would get a support for herself. She was probably unaware of her own feelings or the situation.

"Randhir's place," He replied.

"Why?" Parth heard her when he took a seat beside her on the bed. Maybe it was the time to disclose things to her otherwise things would go at a wrong track and maybe this friendship would take turns, ruining everything.

This was what exactly he was thinking. If not Parth, then only Sanyukta could handle the situation well.

"He's upset. That's why," He rubbed his hands together, leaving Sanyukta is surprise. He was upset but why? For what? She knew there was something which was eating him up since the day he met her in the hospital.

"The thing is.." Parth started telling her everything which was happening and Sanyukta smiled after listening to all this. She knew there was something but for her it was a silly reason, whereas for him, it was actually a big thing.

"I'll go and talk to him," She winked, patting herself mentally.

Randhir that night kept tossing on the bed. Sleep was far away from his eyes ; The only thing which was going in his mind was why did he said those things to her?

Hadn't he said all that, the things would've been at its place.
Really, it was not just those three words, they meant a lot to him, and most probably to her as well. The only thing was, that both of them didn't know they did.