Chapter 7.

"Randhir come on let's go" Shanaya said as she sprinted downstairs after getting ready for the show. She was cladded in a pink one piece long dress and had a clutch in her hand. With her hair open she was looking extremely beautiful. Randhir was just looking at the beauty who was standing near the staircase and was adjusting her dress.

She looked up at him with a confused face and snapped her fingers in front of his face to bring him out of his trance.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing! You're looking beautiful" His gaze was fixed at her. Listening to him she chuckled a little.

"Thank You" She sang.

"So, let's go?" He nodded and both of them walked to the parking lot where an Audi was waiting for them. Randhir was a bit nervous about the show this time, not because he was going with her, but because today he would meet her uncle for his career. Hope he get some good tips.

They both setelled beside each other in the car and in about 45 minutes the driver pulled the car outside a hall which was decorated with lights and flowers. As soon as they got down of the car they were surrounded by the media persons and as usual, instead of asking about the show, they seemed more interested in knowing who Randhir was.

Shanaya somehow managed to ignore their questions and went inside the hall which was filled with numerous businessmen and one of them was Vardhan. She nudged Randhir and pointed towards the man who wore a black suit and was standing near the bar counter, sipping a drink.

She took Randhir with him went in the direction where he was standing.

"Vardhan uncle" She called him out and then the duo shared a warm hug. Randhir and Vardhan exchanged some smiles and shook hands when Shanaya introduced them to each other.

"Uncle, he is Randhir and he wants to start his own business. When I learned about the same I brought him here. Afterall who can be a better person than you who can guide him," She smiled and Vardhan looked at Randhir, whereas he had his gaze fixed on the floor.

"That's really nice to see that people are still determined to do something. Want to be something or else today's youth just want every work to be done without actually doing something," Vardhan looked at Randhir and said, a smile continuously playing on his lips.

Randhir suddenly felt all his nervousness getting evaporated with every word of Vardhan. His words held so much truth in them, well, a bitter truth. We all actually want someone to do our work. We don't even want to move an inch, just want a person who can do all our works. Even, we wish our to be done without giving anything, which is not possible.

"You people talk I need to go. Excuse me," Shanaya pressed a smile and left in the direction of the stage.

"So, what do you do?" Vardhan asked.

"I do a job in the Concentrix office" Randhir replied.

"As? I mean what's your job profile?" He threw one more question at him.

"I am the track lead of my project"

"Are you sure you will do it? It requires a lot of patience and hard work," He asked. Randhir for a while felt bad knowing that he didn't had any faith in him. He was a persom who can even die to fulfill his dream. Though he was a very calm person but when it comes to his work or his dream he was a person who could do anything.

"I am sure sir! I promise I won't disappoint you. I can do anything to pursue my dream" His voice carried that passion which was needed and Vardhan only wanted that. He wanted to bring out the tiger in him so that he could never fail.

Vardhan patted his shoulder and blessed him and that's when Randhir knew that his mission to fulfill his dream is started now.!