Chapter 36.

His heartbeats started to race faster as he heard her say that. One small thing, and he stood their smiling and scratching his nape while she chose to blush. He felt so happy that for once he thought to share what he felt for her, but he knew this wasn't the right time. He wanted to know more about her, but wait, was there anything which he didn't know? He smiled and chuckled lightly at his realisation.

"Why are you laughing?" He heard her say. In the process of thinking about her, he forgot that he was on a call with the same person he was dreaming about.

"No, nothing," He replied making himself comfortable on the chair beside the cupboard. Sliding some of his clothes, he took out one of her pictures and looked at it, smiling.

"Okay," She said, not knowing what more to say. Walking towards the balcony, she looked at the moon and inhaled the fresh air. She could stand here the whole night talking to him.

Both of them were connected through the phone line, she looked at the moon and he, looked at her picture which was his moon. Words were not needed at that point of time, the thing which mattered was, that they both were there, feeling each other, even when they were not together. This was a new feeling for Sanyukta. The feeling, she was loving to have.

The moon lit up even more brightly, and the starts twinkled. The sky connecting the two souls and marking their destiny together, and the two of them were there, thinking about each other.

"Randhir," She called out for him and he responded from the other side.

"Do you want to say something?" She aksed, she didn't know why. Maybe just to start a conversation?

It happens. When you don't know what to say or when you don't know what to talk about, we sometimes end up saying something totally useless and pointless just to keep the conversation alive. Here the matter was a little different. She felt as if he wanted to something, wanted to share something with her. Not being able to control herself anymore, she asked.

"No. Why?" He replied, baffled by her question. Maybe she came to know about what he wanted to say? But who told her? Maybe Parth?

All these types of questions covered his mind and his heartbeat rose.

"Nothing. I just felt that you wanted to say something so I asked you. Is there anything you want to tell me?" She asked, wanting to confirm that there was nothing wrong.

"No," He replied and breathed a sigh of relief. He thought what would happen if she got to know about it from someone else and not him?

Would their relationship be the same?

"Okay. Now I think we both should sleep. Good night. Will see you soon," She hung up.

What she felt today was totally different. She wanted to talk to him about everything, his work, her work, her future plans, wanted to tell him about what she was thinking and feeling but didn't want to cut the call.

On the other hand Randhir smiled and keeping her picture back from he picked it up, he made his way towards his bed to get some sleep after a hectic day.

The different feels. Were beautiful.

❤❤❤❤

TRUST ME I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT I NEED REVIEWS. PLEASEEEE! 😭
OTHERWISE I'LL BE GUSSA 😡
VOTE PEOPLE VOTE 😛