Chapter 22

She got her friend back, and for her this was the reason for her happiness that she forgot that she had one more person in her life whom she considered her friend. It was the next day when she was discharged from the hospital and now was in her house. The media tried to know the happenings but fortunately everything was in control.

Randhir didn't tried to call her after that, the reason she felt bad but then she diverted her attention to some other topic, thinking that he might be busy with some work.

With this, days passed but this attitude of Randhir remained unchanged, which made Sanyukta worry about him. She simply decided to visit him in this weekend as she was free and currently had nothing to do, after that film fiasco.

Parth was noticing everything and decided to call him, talk to him. He was sure that something was their which was disturbing him, and he needed to solve that otherwise he was sure that this relationship of their will take turns and everything will be finished, and of course he didn't want that.

He dialled his number which was unreachable but then after a few attempts it got connected and Randhir picked up the phone.

"Hello," He spoke over the phone and he sounded so dull as if someone had done something to him.

"Randhir. Are you okay?" Parth asked, in his concern dipped voice, which made him feel good.

"Yes! I'm good. You say?" He mouthed, taking a seat on the chair placed in the hall, and he rested his hands on the hand rests of the chair.

"Aa fine! Let's come straight to the point. Is their something which is bothering you? I mean tum kaafi time se upset lag rahe ho," Parth said and Randhir went in a deep thought if he should tell it to him or not. Will he sound like an idiot?

"No. I was just...stressed out, because of..work, you see," He lied! Again! Yes! He was doing this since yesternight, when he returned from the hospital. He was telling himself that it was work because of which he was stressed out, but the actual reason, even he knew!

"Oh really?" He coked his brows as he knew he was lying.

"Yes," He said.

"I am coming to meet you now," Parth said and hunged up. He deserved to knew what was bothering him so much, after all theu were friends!

A/N - Sorry for being late! And please forgive me for this part as I am really sleepy and I don't know what I have written! Apologies!