Chapter 11.

She stared in those eyes of his which were saying something. His carried something for sure but she wasn't able to understand that what was it exactly. Even he didn't know what he carried in him then she would understand, I guess it was way far beyond her imagination that what exactly it was.

"Same here," She said. Like him, she too didn't know why she said that but it as if it was impossible to control her words in front of him, they just escaped from her mouth. When did she say that, what did she say, even she wasn't able to understand, she didn't know what she was saying either, all she knew was that she was sitting in front of him, sharing an intense eyelock which they both were not willing to break.

He smiled at her words and inched closer. She too snuggled closer to him and they both closed their eyes and their lips again got latched, reducing the distance between their frames too.

He took the initiative and cupped her neck to maintain a proper grip, while his lips worked on sucking hers. She moaned as he left her lower lip and catched the upper one, taking his own sweet time in tasting it. Their lips moved in perfect sync, but she was still unskilled. Grabbing the opportunity, he entered his tongue in her mouth and now their tongues fought for dominance.

What were they doing? What was going on around them? The world existed or not? These were the things which were going on in their minds. They were actually not ready to let go inspite of the fact that they both were panting hard for breath. Shanaya pushed him a little for she needed some breath. Randhir parted their frames and looked at her, she was still trying to catch some breath.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry," He looked at her and said holding her hand, while she looked at him and chuckled.

"Sorry for what? For not letting me go or for kissing me," She acted as she was serious and maintained a straight face, while he lowered his lashes accepting that he has again done a mistake. She looked at his face and burst into peals of laughter when she noticed his falling face. He looked so cute!

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Just look at you! Randhir do you seriously think that you need to feel sorry for this? It was the best moment for me," She smiled. The new emerging feelings were alien to both of them, still it felt so good to be with each other.

He looked at her and smiled, thanking his stars that he met her.