Chapter 9.

(A/N - I won't describe that kiss. Mujhe nai aata :3)

They looked deep into each other's eyes after they broke the kiss. This was so unexpected for him! Why did she just kissed him? She still had one of her hands holding his and the other one clutching his shirt.

"I am sorry," She said as she pasted her gaze at the floor, not able to meet his eyes. He couldn't say anything, he just kept mum.

Their was an awkward silence between the two. They were feeling so shy.

"I am sorry," Said Randhir as he looked at her but she was busy looking here and there. He cupped her face and stared at her.

"I..umm actually," She stammered as she tried to speak something. "Don't feel guilty about what happened. It's okay. You were upset and..just chuck it okay," He tried to calm her down and she just kept looking at him.

"Can we go back home please? I don't wanna stay here," She said.

"Okay," He replied and quickly they moved out the place and went to the parking lot where they had the car standing. They both setelled themselves in and Randhir drove to the place where she lived. Shanaya walked out of the car and Randhir bade her a bye when he heard her voice.

"Randhir," She called him out.

"Yes," He said.

"Can you please stay here today? With me," She asked nervously and he widened his eyes at her words.

"But Shan..,"

"Please," She cut him in middle and said.

"Fine," He said and got down of the car and then they both went inside the apartment.