Chapter 32.

The next day when Sanyukta woke up, the first thing she did was to call Randhir. He told her that he had a meeting today in office which could even help him get a promotion and Sanyukta knew how tardy he was, and didn't want to take any chance.

"Hello," He spoke over the phone in his sleepy voice. Cool, as she thought, he was still sleeping. He was really careless.

"What hello? Do you know it's already 8 : 30? And you have your meeting. Get up and get ready fast," She was pacing back and forth in the room and he just didn't care.

"Who's it? Let me sleep," He replied and slept again. Sanyukta continued saying his name, expecting that he would wake up but didn't.

When she had no choice left with her, she called her driver and asked him to drive in the direction of his house. She was so tensed that she made the driver cover half n hour distance in just fifteen minutes.

After being sure that no one was seeing her, she ran towards the door and found it unlocked. He was so careless. Making her way towards his room, she entered and saw him sleeping, which was enough to make her angry.

"Now will you please get up? Or is it that you've no interest left in your job and so you want Vardhan uncle to fire you?" She screeched, making him move a bit. Just a bit?

"Randhir get up or I will kill you," She grabbed his hand, trying to pull him so that he would get up and get ready for office but she failed.

"Randhir," She cried taking his name and this time, he woke up. The moment he saw her, he got and stood straight in front of her as if she was his teacher.

She kept glaring him, shooting imaginary draggers from her eyes. How can a person be so heedless was all that she was thinking. He had a meeting and he was still sleeping. Moreover the gate of his house was open as if he was inviting people to come to his house and do something.

"When did you come?" He fixed his clothes and asked, while she was busy looking at him. She was furious.

"When you were sleeping," She eyed him and said, and seeing the way she was looking at him, he knew he was gone. Sanyukta would surely kill him today and he knew it.

"Sorry," That was all he said, his head hanging low and his eyes were still trying to look at her and notice her expressions.

"Get ready. I'll talk to you in the afternoon," Sparing one last glance at him, she left his room. For the first time ever, he didn't want afternoon to come.

---

Comments? And please do vote. 😊