Chapter 34

It felt good to see him so happy, more than him, she wanted him to pursue all his dreams. His dream was really big, but he wanted to achieve everything he wanted, not because of the fame, or the money, but because he was really passionate about his work and the best part was, that he himself knew that he deserved it. More than anyone and anything, his dream was the most important to him, of course not more important than his dad and her.

Sanyukta sat in one corner of her bed, thinking about her parents.

"It's been so long and I didn't even call you guys. So sorry," She smiled looking at the picture of her and her parents, where her parents sat on the couch and she stood behind them, leaning over both her parents and her hand on either side of her father's shoulder, indicating how close she was to him. Her mother was looking at the duo happily and Sanyukta smiled looking at that picture. Such a perfect moment it was.

"I miss you guys so much," She giggled as she kissed the picture and that next moment her cell started ringing. It flashed an unknown number.

"Hey Donald Duck!" She heard a familiar voice and she knew it was her. She rolled her eyes at the new nickname she gave to Sanyukta.

"Miney, my name was Daisy. You forgot again? Okay anyway, guess what? I was just thinking about you and Mickey Mouse," Both the ladies giggled. Oh yes, it was her mom.

Her bond with her family was... unique. They did this all day long when Sanyukta used to stay with her mom and dad. Giving each other new nicknames, tickling, fighting and doing all kind of useless but cute stuff.

"I was missing you Mum. I don't even remember when I called you last," She sighed.

"21 hours, 6 minutes and 9 seconds back," Her mom answered, grinning. She rolled her eyes again and her mom laughed.

"Okay I'm sorry. Now tell me, what's going on? Did you find any hot guy there in Mumbai?" Her mother asked curiously.

"Not again. Nahi or milega bhi nahi," She chipped faking anger and smiling a little. Leaning her head over the book shelf, she waited for her mother's response, which never came. She was confused. Why did she call her when she didn't want to talk?

"Miney?" She called her out, to make sure whether she was there on the call or not.

"Bhramachari banja tu," Came her mother's reply after good 5 minutes, to which she laughed. She was so cute. No one would ever believe that she was her mother.

"I love you, Miney!" She laughed out loud and fell on the bed, laughing continuously.

"Okay stop," Her mother tried to fake anger which made her laugh some more.

Some relationships are unique.

--

A/N - I NEED REVIEWS! A GOOD NEWS! STORY GOT A RANK, NOT A GOOD ONE THOUGH, BUT THIS WAS TOTALLY SHOCKING FOR ME. LOVE. ❤