Chapter 13.

"Three, two, one and.." He started his countdown and as he reached zero, his lips formed into a smile feeling her presence.
Her fragrance was something he was well aware of so he didn't really have to trun back to identify it was her. Her mere prescnce was enough to make him understand that who it was.

"Randhir," His lips curved into a smile on hearing his name from her mouth. Oh it felt so heavenly and melodious when she said that. He turned around, only to be left spellbound by her beauty. That glowing face, twinkling eyes, those inviting and glossy lips, slender waist and with those shiny hair which were falling loosely on her one shoulder she was looking so beautiful.

She was wrapped up in a sea green halter neck one piece, which ended right above her knees, accompanied by the same colour of high heels, which made her look sexy. Okay! The appropriate adjectives should be beautiful, gorgeous n all but inspite of that, today she was looking.....looking edible.

He took a few steps towards her, his heart beating frantically, taking her hand in his he guided her towards the table, where a small gift was placed for her. He gestured her to take it and she did exactly what she was told to do. She unwrapped it and found a beautiful silver coloured bracelet, white pearls embedded on it. It was so B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! But it must be expensive too.

"Randhir this was not needed. It's...," She tried to complete, only to be cut off by Randhir in the middle.

"It was needed Sanyukta. You have done so much for me. This is just a small gift and trust me it's not expensive. Btw can I call you Sanyukta? It's better than Shanaya you see," He winked and she went in a deep thought if he was a mind reader.

"Yea. You can," She smiled looking at him. He was a nice guy. She liked him, in fact she loved him, just as a friend. She never shared this comfort level with anyone, not even with Parth or Kaustuki. She was happy that she found a guy on whom she could rely on, most importantly, she found a guy with whom she could be herself!